Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Coming for #1 P2p med ~ Outrage is Here

Morris

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok #havok is #1 and outrage is #2 :).

#2 and then maybe #4?

control and cp are above you anyway

These new guys on the block got quite a large feeling of themselves

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

oh. outrage going hard , i dont hate u guys ^^ just don't like the history.. like "from rsps" it sounds harsh ,but let it sound! you guys seem ownage ;) =//<--- no flame intended.

Gj outrage!

-Bravey

Stop fighting the toddlers of p2p come fight the big boys #havoc if u wanna fight any time of the week.

"Big Boys" yet you guys are scared shitless of TLP, that made me lol.

3 months vs 5 years.

40 vs 60..

Oh the stupidity amazes me. You shouldn't be lookin for confidence boosters from Havoc rofl, keep focusing on EOP and FI and we'll see you soon enough.

You guys claim to be soo big yet all you could say when you hear TLP is 3 months Vs 5 years..... Havoc talks madd ish to TLP but won't fight them. Beat them in MATCHED[/b] and sure, you can have #1 P2P

All this is about is #1 p2p med, not hpc, we've never claimed to be so big, we're simply asking Outrage to fight us if they're going to claim #1 p2p med. TLP always has to get involved rofl.

Where in the topic do we claim to be #1 med. Your illiteracy is taking this thread to far. Please, read the title. "Coming for #1". We did not say anything about havoc or w/e clan your in. We have the right to run for #1 am i correct? It is a game, we can say we are #1 for all we care. Now get lost and L2read forreal, taking small sht way to far.

Illiteracy? Im simply stating if you're gonna "run" for #1 p2p med like you've been doing for the past 3 weeks you're gonna have to fight Havoc eventually. We ask you week in and week out and all we want is a run in. The only person taking stuff to far is you because of the fact your getting defensive over your mediocre Sunday.

O , H -> FULL OUT. instead of speaking **** on PW jesus.

-Bravey

Fight Havoc, and IR when we open.

No offense, but I don't think you should be claiming #1 P2P Med just yet.

Learn to ******* read, dip ****. We put "coming for #1 p2p med" that does not mean we are saying we are #1 p2p med, we are just say we are coming for it.

Seriously... If your gonna comment actually read the tital.

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg

Learn to ******* read, dip ****. We put "coming for #1 p2p med" that does not mean we are saying we are #1 p2p med, we are just say we are coming for it.

Seriously... If your gonna comment actually read the tital.

WOAH WOAH SOMEONE IS A BIT HEATED.

Relax a bit. I'm just saying you shouldn't be claiming to be even close to #1, when myself and many others wouldn't even consider you top 3 med clans.

Don't get me wrong, it looked like a fun trip, and outrage has seems to have many entertaining trips.

I respect you guys. I just think it's a bit stupid to say LOOK OUT CLANS WE'RE ABOUT TO BE BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU.

Just my opinion though, no flame intended, don't take it the wrong way.

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

Most clans that closed and re-open will fail, good luck.

Coming forungleich.gif Claiming

edit: bucket for yawnz <3

KFC%20Bucket.jpg

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

So I will say this But I will only say it once.

Indeed we come from a pserver. Bu that doesn't prove nothing.

And we Said COMING, I will say this again COMING, for #1 MPC. As everyone can see.

Proud Ex-Member of Pures Of Today

Proud Ex-Experienced Member of OUTRAGE

Retired. 25-08-2011

lol im comin back 2 rs just to destroy outrage with ir on saturdays and sundays

gl

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

lol im comin back 2 rs just to destroy outrage with ir on saturdays and sundays

gl

Lol. Goodluck m8. Underestimating Outrage is a mistake.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

You guys are a great clan really got alot of potential to be a top clan but your to cocky and that stands out alot and makEs you look really sad. But I think havoc is better than you right now your probably #3 med.Also sometimes you need to forget about rankings sometimesyou just gotta go out and have fun because going for #1 is pointless I mean this is a game you shouldn't take it to the heart.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Most clans that closed and re-open will fail, good luck.

Coming forungleich.gif Claiming

edit: bucket for yawnz <3

KFC%20Bucket.jpg

I'll give you till tonight to edit that out. Carnage didn't reopen and fail we succeeded then closed. IR didn't reopen and fail, they succeeded and closed Just because they're not open today does not mean they failed, I know for a fact that Carnage closed twice because the competition was boring/not worth the ranks time for them to stop focusing on their college work/etc. You have some audacity to claim that, when most of these clans that "reopened and failed" have done way better when they reopened than you have now.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

You guys are a great clan really got alot of potential to be a top clan but your to cocky and that stands out alot and makEs you look really sad. But I think havoc is better than you right now your probably #3 med.Also sometimes you need to forget about rankings sometimesyou just gotta go out and have fun because going for #1 is pointless I mean this is a game you shouldn't take it to the heart.

There isn't anything wrong with being cocky, it's if they can back it up that counts. I don't care that they are claiming they're going for #1, it's just that they have always been declining our run ins (keep in mind a majority of the time they have +7 than us) for weeks now that bothers me.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

There isn't anything wrong with being cocky, it's if they can back it up that counts. I don't care that they are claiming they're going for #1, it's just that they have always been declining our run ins (keep in mind a majority of the time they have +7 than us) for weeks now that bothers me.

Yeah but there tooo cocky. And also I don't blame them for declining wars I see that's they want to grow before they start waring an expirenced beast and also high class cla

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you