Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality - Sunday!!!!!

-Adam-

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why you're making it out to be like only Fi was being sniped, when realistically EOP/CT/mains were sniping both of us. Maybe Fi took a bit more than we did, but we were being sniped as well nonetheless...:\

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

goodjob guys, the only reason why u won the last fight was because we went to edge, goodjob for staying so long tho.

respect tlp and sorry foe for crashing.

You guys were 1-iteming so you guys clearly had empty banks if you guys return in just a dds. Plus we had a strong 50 during the whole fight so you guys had no chance so don't make up bs like "the only reason you won was because we left." We were getting sniped by Eop, Ct, and mains and still stayed and didn't complain.

The reason why we left for second round was because of the one hour of fighting more than 1 clan plus the other clans mains which turned up to help TLP so was no reason to stay. Check out the chump below got on his main to snipe us but still got downed.

110529222637.png

Wow Eop, Ct, and Mains were helping TLP? Because me alone died 10 times to them. Don't make up bs like how they came to help us because they were killing us too. You guys lost even though outnumbering us by 15 so don't make up excuses and accept it.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

goodjob guys, the only reason why u won the last fight was because we went to edge, goodjob for staying so long tho.

respect tlp and sorry foe for crashing.

You guys were 1-iteming so you guys clearly had empty banks if you guys return in just a dds. Plus we had a strong 50 during the whole fight so you guys had no chance so don't make up bs like "the only reason you won was because we left." We were getting sniped by Eop, Ct, and mains and still stayed and didn't complain.

The reason why we left for second round was because of the one hour of fighting more than 1 clan plus the other clans mains which turned up to help TLP so was no reason to stay. Check out the chump below got on his main to snipe us but still got downed.

110529222637.png

Wow Eop, Ct, and Mains were helping TLP? Because me alone died 10 times to them. Don't make up bs like how they came to help us because they were killing us too. You guys lost even though outnumbering us by 15 so don't make up excuses and accept it.

No 1 Cares Buddy.... We had fun stop posting Jeez (I even said you guys were last clan standing.. What else do you want lol)

You are trying to explain something that other side has already basically agreed with. I don't understand what you are trying to achieve.

ps.. We were not 1 iteming... Just calm down, and enjoy the fight that you were apart of.

LOL! Who still plays this game