Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs TLP

Goop

You are a piece of ****. That is the very best thing I can say about you. Your entire clan is a joke. It's one thing to lie to other people but you know you're lying to yourself and you don't even believe what you're saying. Like rly what disease do you have?

My entire clan is a joke? Bringing my clan into an argument about TLP vs EOP shows that you know I'm right. Therefore, you know you massed. Everyone knows you massed. People are finally starting to see EOP for the pathetic clan that you are. PCT was supposed to be fun but some clans have to mass up to try and win every fight that they have. I even recall EOP leaders telling members to mass because you thought E would pull 70+ for our run-in. Pathetic. And I don't know why you're talking about diseases when EoP is a prime example of the cancer killing the fun out of pures.

Grats on your win.

Scott baby. Where do I start. Last week we had 99 people on the ML before the war day was decided. So about 17 people were accept in a week. That's more than usual but I personally came back and I know other old school did as well. So it's funny that all these clans running for #4 are scared and complaining about it.

There was no rule against how many people can be recruited for PCT, so therefore you are wrong about cheating again. Even though both clans cheated in the first war. So your argument over whatever your trying to prove is really invalid. We are pleased with our pull, and were hoping TLP would show up, but they didn't. Then clans such as E and DV declined run in offers

No clan is scared of EoP. Everyone knows that EoP must cheat to gain any victory whatsoever, so even before you set a fight up with them you know the auto win is guaranteed.

For your second point, I couldn't care less if it's considered cheating or not. The fact is that it's massing. If another clan did that to you you would go ballistic. Congratulations on your 56% memberlist pull. I'm glad you're proud of it because unless you start massing again, it will probably be the last time you pull that high.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My entire clan is a joke? Bringing my clan into an argument about TLP vs EOP shows that you know I'm right. Therefore, you know you massed. Everyone knows you massed. People are finally starting to see EOP for the pathetic clan that you are. PCT was supposed to be fun but some clans have to mass up to try and win every fight that they have. I even recall EOP leaders telling members to mass because you thought E would pull 70+ for our run-in. Pathetic. And I don't know why you're talking about diseases when EoP is a prime example of the cancer killing the fun out of pures.

Grats on your win.

No clan is scared of EoP. Everyone knows that EoP must cheat to gain any victory whatsoever, so even before you set a fight up with them you know the auto win is guaranteed.

For your second point, I couldn't care less if it's considered cheating or not. The fact is that it's massing. If another clan did that to you you would go ballistic. Congratulations on your 56% memberlist pull. I'm glad you're proud of it because unless you start massing again, it will probably be the last time you pull that high.

I was gonna post again telling you you're a ****** or w/e but Old said everything needed to be said in his post, everything that rly happened, not the facts you pulled out of your ass, come here and flame about something that has nothing to do with you and something you know nothing about, but act like your the ******* **** and like you know everything, getting mad and flaming cuz its day 2 of your cycle I guess

thedayrsdieddp8fv1.png

ironmansig.png

I was gonna post again telling you you're a ****** or w/e but Old said everything needed to be said in his post, everything that rly happened, not the facts you pulled out of your ass, come here and flame about something that has nothing to do with you and something you know nothing about, but act like your the ******* **** and like you know everything, getting mad and flaming cuz its day 2 of your cycle I guess

I know it has nothing to do with me either but I have something to point out. If it has nothing to do with Scott then why have the topic posted on here in the first place for everyone to see/discuss when it should be on Pure Community.

Grats on your win.

83/119 = 70%. Congratulations on passing math class.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

EOP is the true meaning of massers. Similar traits as MG IMO.

dude ur clan masses the most.... ive seen 3 atx's opened in ur desktop on ur desktop pic.... "atx = auto typer" ur clan fails lmfao

at topic: dw eop i just laugh at the haters LAUGH WITH ME GUYS

HAHAHHAHAHZAZHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

o and Epidemic is scared now

lmfao

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Old Pk3r how isn't that a flame.

You tell tlp they can only hide for so long and we put shame to our names and "knew we were gonna lose" so we didn't go or whatever.

It's just like talledega nights, you can't go around saying "with all due respect you're a ******* *****" just because you put "this isn't a flame" or "with all due respect" doesn't mean that gives you the right to say whatever the hell you want

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

(14:15:50) -RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Illegalized is in clan: Wretched ( URL: http://wclan.ipbfree.com/index.php? )

090808163615.png

How many times must EOP cheat to win?

Lol, maxed pure, nice. But I know he's friends with several people in the clan, and Epidemic has let me come to their wars before, because I'm an ex-member. So they shouldn't get too much heat for it.

If you guys really did mass, then shame on you, didn't expect it from a clan like EOP.

But if you didn't, well done on the extraordinary pull.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Since there's 116 on eops ml right now....

90+30 = 120.

Therefore,

You gud math.

Why are you still sucking EOP's **** lol?

@Goop, EOP 2009 isn't **** anymore, the dream broke.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Lol this topic hasn't been closed yet.

There's discussion and then there's just flamming each other.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

At Chain:

Good work not replying to my comeback.

At the kid who posted the pic with Illegalized at a EOP war:

He was taken off Wretcheds ml before the war, then he was added to eop ml because he was already in eop, wanted to rejoin and therefore didn't need to apply again.

After the war he decided he didn't want to be in eop for the time being, and joined wretched again.

Hiiiiiii Kaleb.

And Streetz, go recruit at world 1 ge and stop replying to my posts please, thank you and have a nice day.

- Amy

(16:07:52) <+[mg]mario_deleon> im warlord and i still havent app'd

I bet that was a code to dedinate one of your bombs.

Gf statue of liberty.

Lol irl.

Also, learn how to spell detonate.

Stop skipping school kiddo.

(16:07:52) <+[mg]mario_deleon> im warlord and i still havent app'd

He was taken off Wretcheds ml before the war, then he was added to eop ml because he was already in eop, wanted to rejoin and therefore didn't need to apply again.

After the war he decided he didn't want to be in eop for the time being, and joined wretched again.

This is the biggest load of bull I've ever heard. I've talked to him personally about it, because me and him go back some ways, and it wasn't even the original owner who was on it. Your story is just a huge load.

Don't make someone else look like a hopper just to make yourself look good.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

At Chain:

Good work not replying to my comeback.

This chick seems legit! trade pics pls?

Arp-1.png

Lol this topic hasn't been closed yet.

There's discussion and then there's just flamming each other.

I still stand at this.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

So i take it tlp got scared? Regardless of how many peeps they mass, i take it tlp shiited bricks when they saw EOP had 83 peeps... Off we go to "fite us in p2p nerds" statements when the war itself was F2P <--- Love the logic

Untitled23232-3.jpg