Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic's F2P PCL

2chainz

Was an amazing fight against Outrage can't belive we almost beat them down by 9. Great job guys!

I thought you joined Bv :/

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL at the bv video

'someone DDOS'd us'.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Outrage kids still on p servers?

How else would they find that many invites and randoms to bring to sat/sun trips and preps.

Verbally Abused LMAO

Proud to have been an Elite in Chaotic
110611215426.png

#Neutral

Okay I just took some time out of my life to delete about 2 pages of Neanderthal-like posts. Just gunna hand out warns if this stupid **** doesn't stop from both sides - And yes this does apply to other topics and whatnot.

Don't need to ruin topics by posting all this e-drama here.

Thanks.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I lol'd at u putting that Outrage showed up 30 mins later as if it was necessary information

Gj though

That was who we wanted to fight the most, it's necesarry information for us sir.

Originally, we were going to go out on a P2P trip and knockout some mains because most people in Outrage don't really care for F2P. But, a member pm'ed me in vent and was mad we didn't go to PCL because that's where we are weak at. So I pm'ed a rank telling we should just go because we need practice, so that's why we were late.

Just stop saying we're a masser clan, keep your nose in your business, and we'll do the same. Show some respect, & maybe we'll do the same. Our members love to troll, as you can see by no1likes uand dax. As for the ranks, they'll probably show respect. (Morris is an uneasy Pixel hungry ape)

Had fun fighting you, blah blah blah. GJ

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

I lol'd at u putting that Outrage showed up 30 mins later as if it was necessary information

Gj though

That was who we wanted to fight the most, it's necesarry information for us sir.

Originally, we were going to go out on a P2P trip and knockout some mains because most people in Outrage don't really care for F2P. But, a member pm'ed me in vent and was mad we didn't go to PCL because that's where we are weak at. So I pm'ed a rank telling we should just go because we need practice, so that's why we were late.

Just stop saying we're a masser clan, keep your nose in your business, and we'll do the same. Show some respect, & maybe we'll do the same. Our members love to troll, as you can see by no1likes uand dax. As for the ranks, they'll probably show respect. (Morris is an uneasy Pixel hungry ape)

Did your leader finally tell you to stop flaming?

Gj though

Did your leader finally tell you to stop flaming?

Actually, no, I'm just sick of the fighting when we should just leave it to the wildy/cw.

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

Hilarious that you're telling us to show respect when all this arguing is because of your immature members/ranks.

Stop being hypocritical maybe then our clans can get along.

I have no control on what my members do. I'm not even a rank. You are a clan leader and should be above the rest, or do I have this system backwards?

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

Lol?

We spammed that in Wildy vs Ir coz they were hiding in clanwars so we spammed step out this isnt pcl..

#Chaotic

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg