Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The problem with pure warfare

who am i

When purewarfare opened, many people expected it to be an unbiased community. I, like many other people joined because pure clans began to primarily use this website to post their daily events, wars and runins. Every day, i notice more and more that this community is run by one clan, Epidemic.

When the term "masser clan" is used, most people tend to think of new, lower level clans walking to the grand exchange and saying "join cc for big clan", but what Epidemic is doing on this forum is the same exact type of thing. Epidemic accumulate the majority of the posts on these forums, and most of them are sarcastic remarks, or trolling on other clans topics. Also, on EVERY SINGLE thread in the "searching for a clan" subsection, you will find AT LEAST 2 posts telling the members, regardless of their stats, that theyd be perfect for Epidemic. Don't believe this? take a look for yourself, Epidemic's members list is proof, they are constantly gaining members.

Call me an idiot, but id rather be on a biased forum that is owned by arguably the best clan in the game (pc), than to be a member of a community in which the 5th ranked clan calls the shots, and mass recruits.

plus i kinda like sefkets unibrow

And how is it PW's fault that epidemic members decide to take part in the community more than others lol, it doesn't show that Epidemic is running it just that they're the most active. Don't see why you felt the need to make a new account to make this post too.

Arp-1.png

And how is it PW's fault that epidemic members decide to take part in the community more than others lol, it doesn't show that Epidemic is running it just that they're the most active. Don't see why you felt the need to make a new account to make this post too.
Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE