Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrages Ridiculous P2P Sunday

Morris

Big change is going to happen soon. Going to great alter the pure community as we know it :D

Ooo ooo ooo let me guess let me guess!!!

Ur closing outrage and all joining pot.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big change is going to happen soon. Going to great alter the pure community as we know it :D

Why you Outrage ever close we are doing really well, doing better than clans that have been open for months/years.

wherelimitzarebroken.png

Why you Outrage ever close we are doing really well, doing better than clans that have been open for months/years.

Your doing better than them in p2p. Go f2p prep them since their f2p based and tell me how it turns out kthnxgettingwater.

Your doing better than them in p2p. Go f2p prep them since their f2p based and tell me how it turns out kthnxgettingwater.

Good luck leading Temptation ;).

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg

We would never close when we are so high. #1 p2p med. NO point in even arguing about it at this point.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

You might wanna consider closing and joining us, but that's your choice ;).

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

We would never close when we are so high. #1 p2p med. NO point in even arguing about it at this point.

Now do you guys know why your hated? Chaotic used to be hated but you took their place in that. Your not #1 p2p med, you might think you are...but your not.

Id never close and join u. None of u know how to control urselves. You lead recklessly, and dont understand how to respect others.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Numbers are everything in your case. Enjoy it while it lasts.

cmbs are overrated, especially in the wilderness bro ;)

I'm guessing an education is something underrated in your life.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

Id never close and join u. None of u know how to control urselves. You lead recklessly, and dont understand how to respect others.

Its funny, we're the most hated clan when this topic is full of comments saying Gj and how far we've come. Clans will always have haters. If we are in fact the most hated clan in the community then so be it ^_^. Aslong as our we're having fun.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

What are you trying to say?

Combat Levels are overrated as in 30 maxed 60 attack pures, 83 cmb, can easily go against 30 maxed 20 defence pures, the 20 defence is easily outperformed by different factors like pushes, piling, tanking, returning etc. - This was directed to you because for some reason I think that you are one of those cmb 118 "pures" that thinks is good when you run around in a war sniping random people with a chaotic rapier and actually think you're helping your Clan win a war.

I don't get why you're mad.

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Combat Levels are overrated as in 30 maxed 60 attack pures, 83 cmb, can easily go against 30 maxed 20 defence pures, the 20 defence is easily outperformed by different factors like pushes, piling, tanking, returning etc. - This was directed to you because for some reason I think that you are one of those cmb 118 "pures" that thinks is good when you run around in a war sniping random people with a chaotic rapier and actually think you're helping your Clan win a war.

I haven't even said more than two complete sentences and you are assuming that I am showing the emotion: mad. But by the way you just wasted your time typing a paragraph about Combat levels when my first statement was directed at the NUMBERS that you pull to trips.

good try though.

P.S Since you are new here, you can look at my RS Name: to the left and look me up and see that I am not 118 combat. Just to help you for future reference.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

I haven't even said more than two complete sentences and you are assuming that I am showing the emotion: mad. But by the way you just wasted your time typing a paragraph about Combat levels when my first statement was directed at the NUMBERS that you pull to trips.

good try though.

Though you replied to me writing combat levels are overrated, wich was pretty much a random fact I decided to name ;).

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Since you started to express your feelings on how we lead our Clan, I wanna give it a go too ;).

I think your Clan is dead, ever since we opened your Clan got dead, you probably lost the only good ranks you actually had and now you're just staying open because your few remaining Members are actually close to each other and don't feel like splitting up, you'll go nowhere as a Clan, you're more like a little Community then a Clan in my opinion.

This discussion though does not belong on this thread ;).

edit: @IR guy above: You heard we like to talk ****, I heard you're gonna fail reopening and close, like every once closed Clan does.

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

good try though.

Though you replied to me writing combat levels are overrated, wich was pretty much a random fact I decided to name ;).

Short term memory loss? because you definitely said that.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

^

You're saying I definately said something, thought I don't know what you're talking about related to my post you quoted, I didn't state that I didn't say something =/

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

edit: @IR guy above: You heard we like to talk ****, I heard you're gonna fail reopening and close, like every once closed Clan does.
WOT?!?!

We've 3-0d your clan 3 times in P2P mini's yet you claim to be #1 p2p ehh?

But that's not what this is about... If you think that your going to get off easy be able to "push" ir around as if we just opened. No. 4 Years of being Intense. What is this your 4th Month of being ******* retarted? We have experience that you don't have. You made your clan NH so you could recruit all the NH pures in the pure world.

Need i say more?

igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

WOT?!?!

But that's not what this is about... If you think that your going to get off easy be able to "push" ir around as if we just opened. No. 4 Years of being Intense. What is this your 4th Month of being ******* retarted? We have experience that you don't have. You made your clan NH so you could recruit all the NH pures in the pure world.

Need i say more?

Don't think you're gonna be good, you got no right to run your mouth as you can back up nothing you're saying, atleast not now.

Mini Wars don't mean anything as long as both Clans not take their very BEST Members, and only those to them, the fact that you're saying a Clan isn't #1 because you beat them in a mini war is just stupid, not even worth replying to, but hey I'm bored and this topic gets more popularity ;).

About the NH part, most Clans are NH, get your facts straight, it's nothing negative lol

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Blitz is destroying everyone here.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

WOT?!?!

Need i say more?

Don't think you're gonna be good, you got no right to run your mouth as you can back up nothing you're saying, atleast not now.

Mini Wars don't mean anything as long as both Clans not take their very BEST Members, and only those to them, the fact that you're saying a Clan isn't #1 because you beat them in a mini war is just stupid, not even worth replying to, but hey I'm bored and this topic gets more popularity ;).

About the NH part, most Clans are NH, get your facts straight, it's nothing negative lol

l0l no...

It wasn't so much about the mini war... You guys came into the pure world extremely cocky and ignorant. What the **** is this the remake of POT? Purple Hats, Nh? No offense to any POT members but they came into the pure world the same way. Did good hit 50+ pull then guess what? Clan Closed... You have to learn how to start with 1 clan at a time not take on the whole ******* Med Scene...

igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg