Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Yes Im Looking.

Crimtastic

110606215749h.png

Dont really care what Server just Like to Mini Alot Like 3x a Day. Will Probaly be active for Mandatory Trips only and Preps/Wars I Left Cpr due to some problems/flaming me for trying to help out CPR. Ive been In one Clan Only and that was CPR probaly would see whats around and seems similar. But Coming from a p2p based clan i actually like F2P as well. I am very active on site/IRC i like to also have some trolls here and there on ts/Vent & very friendly. Rebuilding my Bank atm so might take a couple of weeks before even applying just lurking/looking around.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got hacked aye? Nice gear.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Okay lol.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Hey Crim, talked to you a lot recently you can check CP out. We get plenty of minis throughout the day f2p and p2p against a variety of clans. Chill ranks, members and if your willing to stay active and put in work ull have a lot of fun here.

pm [CP]`Peter in irc if you wana talk

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

#tlp

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

i am ice =)

and yes we get multiple minis throughout the day its not 1 and done, we always look for more :0

thats what i wanna hear even though you guys are F2P base Cp still has potential in P2P :] ive seen you guys Mini b4 you guys are pretty good ;] and grow.

IR

When we were open before we had some nice battles with you guys, come check out ir for a chance? :P

www.rs-ir.com <---- link to our site. Good luck with your search.

Sure ill check Ir out ofc :] my Boy Dallas was from IR so why not.