Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

meh, im main looking to join pure clan rara?

AndyIbeat

qnwcnk.png

CB 91+5

Not going into detail but after a dispute I'm no longer warlord of Negative, decided to part from the clan.

I'm looking for a clan that accepts 30 defence, not looking to clan on my 1 def acc anymore, (the defence is quested) does F2P and P2P and isn't really bad, can be any clan I don't have a grudge against any.

I'm experienced in both servers, know how to war, and can afford to return all day long in good gear.

I should also mention the clan needs to be active for GMT also, I have been in clans before that is only active EST/PCT and it really doesn't work well for me being a britfag.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I think you were in TLP before if I recall, but anyhow you should come try out TLP (again) if you already were. We do a decent amount of both servers and you would be a great asset. If not, go to EOP or FI as those are the only other two that will likely accept you. Good luck.

Check out We Are Royalty, we actually have a good amount of 90s u can chill with and pk with while not at events, and i myself am a 91 so we can always go pking.

Bran new site: Www.War-rs.net

#War-rs for our irc.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I think you were in TLP before if I recall, but anyhow you should come try out TLP (again) if you already were. We do a decent amount of both servers and you would be a great asset. If not, go to EOP or FI as those are the only other two that will likely accept you. Good luck.

Yes I was, will look into it thanks.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

#bloody-vikingz

very experienced in f2p server, good ranks daily events etc

gl searching :thumbsup:

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

:''(

31% sad about andy leaving

69% sad about willy outjoking me so fast.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

#tlp ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Check out CPR man. We have a fun community. We troll and joke around alot, but we're a family. We do preps/minis/etc and you'll never have to worry about bridding alone again!

Personally I'd love to see you at least check us out man.

www.clan-cpr.com

#clan-cpr

Pm me if you have any questions, my IRC nick is Su_Ic_I_De.

Good luck finding a clan Andy.

Only negative I see for you joining CPR is that we don't do f2p. I know you love f2p. So I'd also suggest EOP, TLP, or Malice.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI