Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's Afro Saturday (11/06/20110)

P0ke N Die

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have everything on vid if u wnt me to upload and prov ethis topic wrong i will be glady to do it

first time u was in single we went to u and u ran

,second we fought my dwards than eop crashed and we went southwest

third time green hill foe crashed? and we had like 25ish at the bhb steps the west ones

ill be gladly upload to youtube and prove it u didint win :)

First fight you hit us in single and we ran to North East hill, as usual you did not follow

Second fight we fought you at dwarfs, got crashed and took on eop

Third fight, you ran to single ^_^

why would we follow people runnning all the way down? lmfao pointless :P,and wen eop crashed second fight we ran to village and headed back helping u guys surprisingly and we were attacking eop and than mm rushing right behind than we took west from gap and some mm followed and we went on with that

third fight we diidnt run to single we was in multi we took it to stairs to go deeper some of u followed and some didint, than thats wen foe crashed pushing us up the stairs and into crater..its all on vid :P

You didn't go to stairs to get deeper you had a regroup unit there then you came back on hill, you were pretty much cleared apart from the people who ran north. We were last on battlefield before it got crashed.

We Went north cuz drunk said on ts or someone i couldnt attack even half of u guys lmfao and u werent last on battlefield the wild is a pretty big playground :)

zmijol.png

getabind.png

We were last on the battlefield lol

110611233504.png

we were north? u didint wanna come up? :O

lmfao

its on vid nice pic trying to convince people though :)

You said you were on the battlefield, but clearly not.

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard