Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's Afro Saturday (11/06/20110)

P0ke N Die

isbbd.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

We wanted to pay a visit to our good old friends Corrupt Pures all the way down in the 40 pulls and so we didn't create any hype for this trip, hoping that we'd be able to avoid the EOP/FI crashfest and get some nice one on ones. Everything didn't go to plan though. We peaked at 58 People and EOP crashed all of our fights anyway. We won all fights against CP and had a blast. Btw TLP, sorry for crashing your fight. We really wanted a piece of CP.

unledsc.jpg

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

We had previously waited at the gap for CP to rush and after 15 minutes, EOP rushed us. So we tried it again and they did the exact same tactic, they waited around 10 minutes and in the end we just rushed them. EOP Crashed the fight ~30 seconds in so I won't say we won this but I was pretty much one of the few who died and we were winning. We gave EOP a long fight at the gap after they crashed and CP were regrouping south at the ruins. We had around 57 in the CC for this fight but we only had 52 starting because we were hit in the previous world when trying to log out. Some *** main clan.

CT Starting - 52

CP Starting - 50

CT Ending - 48?

CP Ending - 40?

h1cJY.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

We were getting a little annoyed now because that was the second time they had made us wait 15 minutes to fight. So this time we hit them as they were heading up the wilderness. The fight started at the northeast bank and we cleared them pretty fast. They had just got done fighting TLP so their numbers had dropped a little.

CT Starting - 48

CP Starting - 40

CT Ending - 45

CP Ending - 0

h1cJY.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

The final fight of the day was the best. It was a 15 minute brawl on the green hill. It started off at the piper and we managed to pull CP all the way to the green hill where they couldn't restock energy so easily. It lasted a good 15 minutes and then after some amazing returning, CP retreated to the southwest stairs. I counted our numbers when we were chasing CP down and we had 34 remaining. CP decided to do their old claim-a-win tactic so I'll provide a picture of us winning right after the opts.

CT Starting - 45

CP Starting - 48

CT Ending - 34

CP Ending - 0

110611233504.png

h1cJY.png

image165615.png

image165548.png

110611224705.png

110611231931.png

110611232044.png

110611232353.png

110611233258.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So many addy in one inventory should be illegal.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

cmon accept a lost my friend u got cleared 2x + u where getting stomped when eop crashed at piper..

EOP crashed at piper? EOP were fighting MM at Chaos Altar in a different world derp. You're forgetting that we have red capes too derp.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I was at the last fight sniping some CP around. :P

Seems like you guys had it tho chasing CP down off the green hill at the end for the most part.

Good job and nice pull.

To fix numbers of last fight:

CP Starting 25-30 on low food as you had just crashed tlp fight.

CP Ending 30-35 as FOE crashed.

I know the irony of saying this after the times CP has hugged single at Mossies but you guys were all but done pretty much at Green hill except those hugging single.

Wasn't over when foe crashed and we're not as deluded to try and claim a win as you guys apparently are but considering you were at full strength when you rushed us I think we CP performed very well.

Little bit dissapointed by the flaming, I thought the mutual dislike of EOP crashing us had softended it as i saw the other Charlie getting annoyed at eop in #nme saying he had lost all respect for them, yet you do the same thing to TLP vs CP and didn't even win.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Really weird, we never had 48. All of our fights were crashed, and we were chasing you all around the wildy the last fight until Foe crashed.. This has to be the biggest joke i have ever seen lol.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Shame about all the crashing going on lately. Sometimes I think clans shouldn't all go out at the same time and just plan fights on different times. Ah well...

Seemed like you guys had fun =]!

ikr >.> crashing ftl but thanks tho :P

ctrh.png