Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Havoc's P2P Sunday

Ayo Loki

hnewbannerx2x.png

#Havoc |

Site | havoctube.pngMembers List

Videos:Zacks

hnewbrder.png

Recently, our pulls have been decreasing with many inactive topics popping up due to IRL issues/finals/etc. We have yet to take our pull for granted, we took advantage of our amazing quality and set out to get some actions today. Today's trip consisted of crashing a cluster between Massacre vs CP+FI(pretty sure I heard them saying something about off each other), and Control. TLP later came into the fight and that is where we decided to dip. After this we decided to just get a run in vs Outrage in a deeper lvl so all of our members could attack them. We found out they had 45~; we had 32, so we said **** it and let the battle begin.

hnewbrder.png

Havoc vs Corrupt Pures & fatality vs Massacre vs Control

Basically, we heard there was a cluster between MA CP and FI at hills. We logged in at easts, rushed west south of the lava and then rushed north. We saw a lot of green hats and CP members in green, we just called piles on them and pushed them off every hill we could. Afterwards, we rushed west to ghost hut and fought off a few CT members, then we decided to take control of Carralanger teleport spot, so we headed over and pushed whatever clan was holding it out of there. We took a regroup inside of graveyard, got north of it, rushed east and killed off some CT/FI around the lava. TLP then hit the cluster and we dipped losing a minimum amount. Not going to put starting/endings for this, as it wasn't really a planned run in.

havocborder4.png

Outrage Vs Havoc

Havoc requested a planned run in vs Outrage. We asked for their opts and they told us 45~ (14:19:40) <[O]Blitz_U> eh 45 now

(14:19:42) <[O]Blitz_U> some ppl logged in

We didn't care about how much they had, we knew they had us heavily out opt, and that they were giving us wrong opts, regardless we accepted the fight with the rules:

Outrage defends at Dwarves and Havoc attacks.

To start the fight off, Havoc took spread north of Dwarves on Piper(Havoc) Hill. We sent one of our members to rush Outrage from the west as a decoy, they all adjusted their spread and went to see what the commotion west was, we took this to our advantage and instantly rushed south. Outrage started to rush towards Piper hill, and we used our strategies to set them up for multiple GWAS. Easily barraging about 3-5~ different clusters, we took out a good portion of them, as they were finally compromising our east side, we called the drag north of gap. Our returners quickly teleported up to GDZ as we were holding Outrage off easily at gap, after a good while we switched sides and went south of Outrage as they pushed north, allowing us to hold the gap again. We held here as a group of 5~ returners took out their returners and magers from the north, then we made a push north and cleared them east of the lava vents.

At this point, gap and vents were cleared, so we pushed to GDZ, on our way there a group of us cleared off all Outrage who were outside of the hut, we then all pushed towards the hut and saw only about 5-10 (clustered) of them. We decided after a while not to clear them here, and to let them return for more loot. We rushed west and took an organized spread by the lava vents, after a while they finally had 20~ again and we rushed east easily killing off multiple Outrage when sadly EOP decided to crash. It is very obvious that we won when all you see is this: 110612143809.png

110612173910.png

110612143639.png

startingops.png

Havoc:32

Outrage:45-50

endingops.png

Havoc: 20~

Outrage:6~ before we let them return for more loot (probably around 15-20~ after we let them return)

Pictures of Outrage fight:

110612143523.png

110612143809.png

110612143941.png

110612173741.png

110612144225.png

110613093511.png

110613093450.png

110612173623.png

110612173910.png

110612173427.png

110612163447.png

110612143625.png

Picture Dump of cluster fight:

110612133516.png

110612133621.png

110612134332.png

110612163520.png

110612163541.png

110612164355.png

110612163718.png

110612153541.png

sunc.png

havocborder4.png

This concludes our P2P trip today, reclaiming our #1 P2P med. Thanks for the run in Outrage, sorry to any clans we may have crashed but I am pretty sure they were clusters anyway.

htem2p.png

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man. 32 v 45-50....

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

Good job beating outrage they deserve it.

First of all, we cleared tlp at the beginning of this trip. 2nd they didn't clear us and they aren't showing the pics of us destroying them. We're still #1 med, vid will be up.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Good job Havoc.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I would say the fight against outrage was a draw before eop crashed.

We were winning, we let them have time to regroup, and when we rushed their regroup we killed multiple of them. Also, remember it started 32v45-50. At the time they were allowed to regroup it would've been a solid 25v20~, it is obvious we would've slaughtered them with ease at this point.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Good job beating outrage they deserve it.

First of all, we cleared tlp at the beginning of this trip. 2nd they didn't clear us and they aren't showing the pics of us destroying them. We're still #1 med, vid will be up.

Our vid will be up soon also, and it clearly shows you gettin cleared at gap, us pushing GDZ, holding return spot, then running west after EOP crashed... Just look at the picture dump to see the opt advantage.

We were winning, we let them have time to regroup, and when we rushed their regroup we killed multiple of them. Also, remember it started 32v45-50. At the time they were allowed to regroup it would've been a solid 25v20~, it is obvious we would've slaughtered them with ease at this point.

I guess we'll have to wait and see the vid.

Completely false, We were clearing you guys, and i was sniping your ranks towards gdz, which you guys aren't showing. We faught you guys at gdz and you're not showing that.. but we cleared you guys up north and eop rushed in from the east.. and crashed everything. Good figh thought, you can't even compete with us anymore

here i'll show you,

110612143809.png

110612173910.png

Lots of outrage in those pictures huh^^

Obviously in this picture we have more then you.. and we moved the fight to Gdz..

110612181813.png

in this picture

obviously we have more opts then you, by far.. and returners and then eop crashes. Nice pics at gdz fellas

110612181922.png

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Gj H ;)

And lol at last pic, 1 fps.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Obviously in this picture we have more then you.. and we moved the fight to Gdz..

110612181813.png

in this picture

obviously we have more opts then you, by far.. and returners and then eop crashes. Nice pics at gdz fellas

110612181922.png

First pic was somewhere near start of fight, a good minute after you guys were nearly cleared. The second pic is after we called everyone west, allowing you guys to regroup. When EOP crashed we were already far west, we're not idiots who suicide our members to claim a win.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

110612181813.png

in this picture

110612181922.png

yea you "moved" the fight to GDZ, nice play on words there, and we were already rushing west in that second pic because we knew EOP was coming, anything else?

Completely false, We were clearing you guys, and i was sniping your ranks towards gdz, which you guys aren't showing. We faught you guys at gdz and you're not showing that.. but we cleared you guys up north and eop rushed in from the east.. and crashed everything. Good figh thought, you can't even compete with us anymore

here i'll show you,

110612143809.png

110612173910.png

Lots of outrage in those pictures huh^^

Ok now im understanding this. You guys were returning from gdz while outrage was at gap getting free loot from you guys. You tried to re-rush gap, didnt work, then got pushed back to gdz where outrage took control. Then eop crashed etc...