Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Who grew the most?

Inu

Mm went from being one of the worst F2P clan in terms of skill, organization, low morale and overall trips to being one of the best if not arguably the best F2P pure clan at this current time. They now work great in numbers and are pretty solid team workers. Can't deny it weather I hate some of the members or not. So I'd say in those terms of growing, Mm did.

FOE has always been a pretty dominant clan in both servers so I wouldn't say they grew the most, but perhaps the second?

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

We pull like 45-55 to every pk trip, But alot of pple are busy irl, has a life, chilling etc...But epidemic/dv..they cant wait when its saturday and go clan pk lmfao...and yet eop owns them both

You're so narrow-minded. I really thought that these boards would be free of 'people like you.'

Depending on what you mean by grow I believe that numerous clans have done well for themselves over the summer. Ascendency had many of their members leave, their forums ruined and started anew. They seem to be doing well for themselves with over 100 members (according to the runehead memberlist) and well over double that amount in registered forum users.

Other clans have done just as good, suffering the affects of defeat to claw their way back. The fluctuations within the bottom half of, what most people rank as 'top pure clans,' are quite excessive.

---

It's far simpler to view a clan going downhill and rising back up to the challenge to be seen as growth than for a clan which has remained consistent and simply improved without flaw..

Omni is my one. My only.