Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mandatory F2P Wednesday Trips Over The Summer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we've already had two or three wednesday trips since we've been open, and i remember they were mandatory in Epidemic in 07

Obviously the pulls will be slightly lower, but its all for fun

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

im implying that doing mandatory trips on a wednesday instead of just a regular non-mandatory trip wouldnt be something id see as a positive thing.

theres a much bigger chance id attend trips any weekday compared to friday/saturday trips, but I wouldnt want midweek trips to be mandatory, for many reasons.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Clans need to do more unofficial stuff.

That being said, Closet gamer as I am, I only join Saturday trips, don't do sunday P2P's, and only mini friday-sunday.

<3

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

We pk every day lol, both F2P and P2P. Different ranks are on different times so we pretty much have a trip going for 4 hours a day. I really enjoy a break from fighting other clans but having three mandatory trip days would be really fun.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

im implying that doing mandatory trips on a wednesday instead of just a regular non-mandatory trip wouldnt be something id see as a positive thing.

theres a much bigger chance id attend trips any weekday compared to friday/saturday trips, but I wouldnt want midweek trips to be mandatory, for many reasons.

You're still not really making your point, or elaborating on it.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@