Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Most Mature Clan community

Mitch

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd, I think The Hatred is a very matured community too. I think they're one of the few communities that realize this is just RuneScape, and nothing much matters.

:thumbsup:

Mitch I love you but you're a hypocrite

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Someone doesn't know Mitch.

Speaking through experience, Zac, You should know this game means absolutely nothing to me.

In fact, I'm pretty sure you were the one saying "MITCH LOOK AT MUH AFRO" in that fun prep that I LEAD Is it all coming back to you sunshine? The fact that it means nothing, absolutely nothing.

And to be called hypocrite by you is entirely funny to me. Lmao.

dF most mature ever.

Means a lot man, thanks.

Will be sure to open the 6th time to kill your clan every day just like I did every other time lmao. I still have my spy that Adam planted in 2010 in you guys. Awful...

But hey, like I said, Defiance was just a bunch of 15 year old kids raping on scape, no one expected us to be mature fellows.

i laughed

Well, if that's humorous to you, then I want to show you what I think is humorous to me; which so happens to be the fact that you're in every other clan each week until you find some clan to be a rank in. To say no more, I'll keep this pretty and simple: You're a rank hungry 12 year old foreigner that is a reject not only in real life, but a reject also on the roon scapes.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

TH or Malice

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Someone doesn't know Mitch.

Speaking through experience, Zac, You should know this game means absolutely nothing to me.

In fact, I'm pretty sure you were the one saying "MITCH LOOK AT MUH AFRO" in that fun prep that I LEAD Is it all coming back to you sunshine? The fact that it means nothing, absolutely nothing.

And to be called hypocrite by you is entirely funny to me. Lmao.

dF most mature ever.

Means a lot man, thanks.

Will be sure to open the 6th time to kill your clan every day just like I did every other time lmao. I still have my spy that Adam planted in 2010 in you guys. Awful...

But hey, like I said, Defiance was just a bunch of 15 year old kids raping on scape, no one expected us to be mature fellows.

i laughed

Well, if that's humorous to you, then I want to show you what I think is humorous to me; which so happens to be the fact that you're in every other clan each week until you find some clan to be a rank in. To say no more, I'll keep this pretty and simple: You're a rank hungry 12 year old foreigner that is a reject not only in real life, but a reject also on the roon scapes.

whoa dude calm ur ****

i dont need a signature