Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a clan. Lvl 80.

Anthoni

Well, My name is Anthoni. Previous clans I have been in and why I left on I_K0: VD(quit was too inactive at the time),Ascendency(got boring),Wretched(I closed it because the leader left :angry:)

Picture of my stats:090817225604.png

I have some leadership experience, and a lot of clan experience. I'm looking for a clan with a good community, And that dosn't take RS to heart if jokes are made about them. I'm also looking for a clan that likes to mini a bunch through out the week because I am not that active in the weekends because I go up to Silver Lake basically every weekend. Oh, And i'm sorry about the defence lvl. Was gotten on accident both times =P If you want to talk to me just join #wretched or pm me, My IRC name is Anthoni

Any clan from the top 10 would be a perfect choice for you

However, being as biased as I am, I recommend you to join this awsome clan I have noe idea about called Carpediem or Ascendency <--- Thye pk narbs

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

AAO because we can advertise here too.

On a srs note, we are a pretty good clan, we just gotta get up a bit and we'll be fine.

BJJyb5o.png

>>Atrocity High Council/FA Manager<<
>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

>>Proud Against All Odds High Council<<

Epidemic, we have about 7+ Mini's daily, we have 3+ preps weekdays and are the #4 F2P clan and #7/ uprising in P2P.

We have strong leadership of 4+ Years of experience. We have a friendly and mature community as well as active IRc/Vent/Forums.

#Epidemic

Www.epidemicclan.ipbfree.com

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Eruption of Pures, :)

Active Mini-warers Not to Mandatory up your arse all the time, One of the best pure communitys around, One of the Best PCR War clans to this day.

Everyone gets a chance btw ;) .

#clan-eop

www.eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com

Daily F2p/P2p Pk trips aswell as miniwars.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

Epidemic, Lots of mini's and weekly Trips/preparations. Currently breaking through to the P2P ground.

Signature for more info. :)

090409191913.png
Click the signature to go to Conspiracy's site.

cs-tube-2.png
Click on Cs Tube for our latest videos.

Based on your combat level, aim for either a high level'd or high mid level'd pure clan. I'm 81 combat myself, and I enjoy FOE more than anything. MM, Fi, DV and EoP are clans you could consider aswell. I suggest you shouldn't join too low of a clan, since higher combat'd mains/randoms would set you as a target because of your combat level. Further more, before you apply, I suggest getting to know the community, don't rush your way to the application section. You want to feel welcome upon joining a clan, not feel like it's mandatory or an obligation. Give it a month or so, posting around on the clan's forum, hang out in their public #channel and so on.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

#Epidemic is the clan for you with weekday f2p and p2p events and mandatory weekend f2p and p2p events with flexible times for all timezones around the world. We have a friendly atmosphere that will be glad to help you on your way to becoming a member of Epidemic. you will feel right at home :) We use mandatory ventrilo.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |