Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith's P2P Sunday Lootations [ 6/19/11 ]

Lawson

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

We had 35 starting and 31 ending, Im sure we had you guys that fight

OT: Gf, lets see if you guys can keep the strong pulls. Happy fathers day to all the fathers out there :P

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Looked like an amazing trip guys - Sorry I couldn't make it again. Had to be at work.

However I'm glad we still pulled big, smacked around pretty much everyone, and made some bank (good pk joey lol)

Just sayin: all you other clans gotta stop raging on this topic because you're lookin pretty bad when you complain about "no... we had 20 in single...."

?????

good job z

#zenith

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

why did u have to lie abouyt ur ending ops rofl saying u had 35 and we had 20 nice lies

we had 32 ending .... and our starting was 36 because few members had to leave and i know also for a fact that we killed more than 5 of ur members so do not chat crap with ur lies...

why did u have to lie abouyt ur ending ops rofl saying u had 35 and we had 20 nice lies

we had 32 ending .... and our starting was 36 because few members had to leave and i know also for a fact that we killed more than 5 of ur members so do not chat crap with ur lies...

Ironic coming from Outrage

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

tumblr_lwdl24t3zk1r0mied.gif

so many clans hating coz the fact we good yet we havent had to re open atleast 1s?

so many clans hating coz the fact we good yet we havent had to re open atleast 1s?

Thats the point tho isn't it, your not good but you keep claiming to be #1 and the best but have done **** all to prove it. Will be fun when p2p PCR comes out. GL at being #1 MPC there bro

R O F L

ZOOEY DESCHANEL

tumblr_lwdl24t3zk1r0mied.gif

Thats the point tho isn't it, your not good but you keep claiming to be #1 and the best but have done **** all to prove it. Will be fun when p2p PCR comes out. GL at being #1 MPC there bro

R O F L

we shall see