Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fancy a challenge?

Hugh

So you might have noticed my peculiar signature knocking around these forums

I'm bored of it and have been noticing the awesome graphics being posted here more and more often

I have a request for one of you lucky fellows!

I`ve always been a big fan of Banksy i`m sure a lot of you may have heard of him, an artist from Bristol in England, who dabbles mostly with graffiti, there are plentiful examples of his work on the web, just search "Banksy" on google and you`ll be overloaded with good examples of his work.

CEW_long.jpg

banksy_graffiti.jpg

5767-banksy_nbsp_nbsp_nbsp_nbsp_nbsp_nbsp.jpg

Those are just a few examples just to give you a taster of his work, feel free to be as creative as you like with any of his work, any image of his, altered as you wish, just try and include my name in there in a banksy kind of font or style, basicly just go nuts on this, and have some fun.

Unfortunately i`m not looking to pay a lot if anything at all, if your bored and have some free time on your hands to help out a fellow PW member it would be very much appreciated.

Post any attempts on here, or drop it to me via PM

*I don't mind sorting you a few bucks or some RSGP if I deem it worthy enough, don't worry, I like to think I`m a nice enough guy

Thanks folks!

tmapw.png

• 3 weeks later...

I made one banksy signature when i wasn't that great, it didn't turn out that well.

The thing is that you can't do much more to his work, because it is so great.

Heres the sig i did about a year ago VV

(yes i know its bad.)

736334055.png

Blow Trees
237469529.png