Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]enith Vs [O]utrage P2P Prep [6/21/11]

Hormone

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how everyone is laughing at us. We lost okay big woop. You all act like you guys never lost any preps. Shut the **** up already & just say good job Z.

Kthxtoodles

People are laughing at you because you've been running around the pure world flailing your aims proclaiming your #1 p2p mpc and you lost to an f2p based clan and refuse to prep the other MPCs that you still have to compete with to become #1 p2p mpc.

No flame intended, good job z.

Well said :D

2ewgrxw.gif

Gj, don't make this topic a flame topic, ofcourse.. the rules were set to zenith's side, because they obv got more defence and dungeoneering people + 1 def is pure and always be, we should get a 1 def all off sometime.

Outrage 70+ Dungers: 22

Zenith 70+ Dungers: 18

Outrage 80+ Dungers: 13

Zenith 80+ Dungers: 10

Just sayin'

I'm sorry I couldn't make it guys but nice job and pull :D

Was talking about the fight not about our ml's

I'm surprised Outrage accept your prep. They haven't accepted my offer for the past 6 weeks :\.

Great job guys, looking forward to more!

Cockiness leads to failure.

since Fi have been doing very good lately you can talk about Outrage...

wherelimitzarebroken.png

I love how everyone is laughing at us. We lost okay big woop. You all act like you guys never lost any preps. Shut the **** up already & just say good job Z.

Kthxtoodles

People are laughing at you because you've been running around the pure world flailing your aims proclaiming your #1 p2p mpc and you lost to an f2p based clan and refuse to prep the other MPCs that you still have to compete with to become #1 p2p mpc.

Really was trying to stay off this topic due to all the baiting, but you my friend, are really something else. No flame intended ofcourse!

See what i did durr :whistling:

As for zenith; was a fun fight, just like any other prep, a lot of flame coming from you guys but i guess it just oils our gears and gets us going even stronger. I hope you guys make something out of this openin momentum rather than letting it slowly die. Goodjob at the prep, would usually say looking forward to future fights but the flaming was atrocious.

Please don't act like you guys weren't flamming also.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Kthxtoodles

Really was trying to stay off this topic due to all the baiting, but you my friend, are really something else. No flame intended ofcourse!

As for zenith; was a fun fight, just like any other prep, a lot of flame coming from you guys but i guess it just oils our gears and gets us going even stronger. I hope you guys make something out of this openin momentum rather than letting it slowly die. Goodjob at the prep, would usually say looking forward to future fights but the flaming was atrocious.

ACTUALLY , we didn't. It was at the end where Z & A C E began to flame.

Off Topic: NVM I WILL GET WARNED FOR THIS ;)

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

Kthxtoodles

Ace is eop

ooooooooooooooooooo the irony :unsure:

Kthxtoodles

Ace is eop

ooooooooooooooooooo the irony :unsure:

your point is? Z still flamed at the end so.

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

you guys are only doing good atm cause you still have to "re-opening hype" give it a couple weeks and youll be pullin 30 lol

Pretty sure Zenith is one of the most consistent clans. We have gotten over 95 applications in one week and people are still recruiting because they care. There is no type of thing called re-opening hype. It's about staying consistent and solving problems within your community. It's about going that extra mile and doing what's best for the clan.

As long as I'm in charge, I will make sure that our pulls stay up & have fun at the same time. This is a game, that is meant to have fun. That is why you see all these trolls or w/e even going around forums because it makes them fun for them. If you haven't realized, all the topics being made regarding trolls will never stop it. Even inside clans trolling is something I quite enjoy, adds laughter and fun.

The bottom line is that it is summer, a lot of members came back for a reason and that is to spend these next few months they have off with some of the closest friends they ever meet. People go, people come, and even if we do slump Zenith will always have that core of 40 members ready to go out every weekend

They call me a legend, but in reality im just a big fat bbw girl