Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Ungratefull pure community.

MM D4rk

Idc about any quested things in P2P. Hell, if you want to make a zerker and call it pure be my guest

but there is no excuse whatsoever to have defence in f2p.

Yes, accidental def levels happen. Yes, you may have quested 33 def for whatever reason, but wearing addy in f2p makes you a ******* main. It gives no magic bonus, it gives no str bonus and no ranged bonus. It only gives defence and pures are about 1 defence.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'll stay on topic.

Quit ******* crying. If you claim to be so old school then you'll realize what evolution means. Changes happen all the time and whether you like it or not people adapt to these changes.

I don't like my clan accepts 30 defence but I don't care enough because every other clan does it. Do you see me crying about it all the time? No you don't, because it's a game and I'm here to enjoy not to verbally abuse kids on a 4chan forum all day long.

And in case you're wondering, yes, I did read your textwall.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

It's so sad that there's only one true pure clan that accepts nothing more <10 defence. And if you "accidentally" level your defence more than 10 times, then you are a ******* tool and don't deserve to be in a clan.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

Im still perplexed how MM as a clan are the crusaders of purity yet still havn't made their requirements 1 - 10 defence

if you read OP i explained why, we're not gonna start kicking people for accidental def levels 1-20 and anything above 20 its case by case and starting to kick the idiots who quested 20def would be hypocritical, we have a oldschool guy with 22def. But we also recently kicked a 25def guy who was a very good member. Thats why it makes me kind of mad seeing how some clans run around with 39def people.

To me, in terms of defence it seems you guys can talk the talk but cant walk the walk. Accidental defence levels 1-20? Thats hardly an accident and if your trying to tell me it is your either lying or are ridiculously naive. It annoys me too that there is 30 defence in clans, especially now its so common, but its you guys who claim to be "THE LAST TRU PUREZ!!!!" but wont swallow the bitter pill and make your requirements something more becoming of the "7 year old" definition of pures.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Im sick of all these topics saying the same thing over and over again...We all miss the old days. We get it. We all miss the "good era" of pures. But enough is enough. Times have changed and get over it.

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

Yeah I'll stay on topic.

Quit ******* crying. If you claim to be so old school then you'll realize what evolution means. Changes happen all the time and whether you like it or not people adapt to these changes.

I don't like my clan accepts 30 defence but I don't care enough because every other clan does it. Do you see me crying about it all the time? No you don't, because it's a game and I'm here to enjoy not to verbally abuse kids on a 4chan forum all day long.

expected nothing more. you control your clan and if you don't want to be a hypocrite step the **** up. you should be ashamed to call yourself a leader of a clan. grow some backbone. Your not here to enjoy the game if you promote ruining it.

Don't blame it on other clans. giving in to pressure from clans just proves your weak if nothing else.

You realize every other clan leader does the same thing right? And speaking of hypocrites.. I don't think I need to clarify myself as the whole pure community now knows what MM leadership is like.

Cockiness will be your biggest downfall.

get ur head out of ur ass for one second? this topic is not about you or how you gave away ur password to ur account then wonder how u got hacked, you can make another topic to discuss that matter, we are trying to make **** better here and just because "every1 is doing it" does not make it right/ that you should exploit it to the absolute limits and accept 39def and so on. stop getting offtopic please.

im 25 defence quested and if i got turmoil i'd be 33 defence and handcannon i'd be 35 defence

im in a clan which has a defence cap of 25, and so cant get these bonuses, and i fight against clans who allow this.

I don't care if its regarded pure or not, my 25 defence isn't pure, but its acceptable in the pure community by many.

30/35/39 defence shouldn't be acceptable to some and not to others

but

its runescape, **** clans need advantages to win, ******* clans bring 99defence to trips added in cc (not mentioning names cp) and shittier clans bring mains to trips.

It doesnt really matter whether theres a cap or not, **** clens need their advantages to win wars and therefore dont giveafuck

I love my 25 def :)

Untitled5t65345.png

you're wasting your time d4rk... The pure community is dead.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Yeah I'll stay on topic.

expected nothing more. you control your clan and if you don't want to be a hypocrite step the **** up. you should be ashamed to call yourself a leader of a clan. grow some backbone. Your not here to enjoy the game if you promote ruining it.

Don't blame it on other clans. giving in to pressure from clans just proves your weak if nothing else.

You realize every other clan leader does the same thing right? And speaking of hypocrites.. I don't think I need to clarify myself as the whole pure community now knows what MM leadership is like.

get ur head out of ur ass for one second? this topic is not about you or how you gave away ur password to ur account then wonder how u got hacked, you can make another topic to discuss that matter, we are trying to make **** better here and just because "every1 is doing it" does not make it right/ that you should exploit it to the abolute limits and accept 39def and so on. stop getting offtopic please.

Stopped reading there. I don't know if you have noticed but there are about 100 topics made in the last year regarding this issue. Has anything changed? No. So how will this time around be any different if no one gives a ****?

I'm kindly advising you to stop wasting your time.

It's sad but it's the truth :confused:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

<Insert old school Justin Bieber avatar wearing full addy>

I support you sir and I bet the majority of the community does too, but they won't do anything about it, sad to see I know.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Yeah I'll stay on topic.

get ur head out of ur ass for one second? this topic is not about you or how you gave away ur password to ur account then wonder how u got hacked, you can make another topic to discuss that matter, we are trying to make **** better here and just because "every1 is doing it" does not make it right/ that you should exploit it to the abolute limits and accept 39def and so on. stop getting offtopic please.

Stopped reading there. I don't know if you have noticed but there are about 100 topics made in the last year regarding this issue. Has anything changed? No. So how will this time around be any different if no one gives a ****?

I'm kindly advising you to stop wasting your time.

It's sad but it's the truth :confused:

because whoever runs this site/pcr, can now make a difference, disqualify clans who dont get theyre reqs sorted. Dont let them be part of this. Its PURE warfare afterall. Or have a different league for turmoil clans.

Your founder is a complete ******* idiot. Only an idiot can get 1-19 def by mistakes. Fact.

You are an idiot by refering to turmoil accounts as pures then saying they should not be allowed in pure events.

In general on these forums you have always been an idiot so dont expect people to give two ***** about what you wanna cry about now. Your post history is pathetic, so just get bent.

#TEAM-WALLI

because whoever runs this site/pcr, can now make a difference, disqualify clans who dont get theyre reqs sorted. Dont let them be part of this. Its PURE warfare afterall. Or have a different league for turmoil clans.

Could not agree more with this statement.

Edit: Laughing at the post above since I totally ruined his flamming lol. :rolleyes:

Walli was that post directed at me or is it just a sarcastic post directed at everyone?

Your founder is a complete ******* idiot. Only an idiot can get 1-19 def by mistakes. Fact.

You probably started playing runescape/started ur pure past 2k6 so you would not understand that it was unavoidable to get defense levels back then infact i think there was only a handfull of 1def people in mm back in 2k5, you have nothing to say in this matter. Fact. Mahatma has been playing for 10+ years and imo ONLY 19 defense is pretty impressive understanding the way it was back in the day.

Ahhh, I hated when you had to switch attack modes upon logging in

amen to that.