Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures | 6/26/2011| P2p Sunday

ydoC

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys know that we took turns hitting you right? We rarely fought you guys at the same time, it was mostly Havoc taking over the "gap war", then outrage pushing you to dwarves for a bit and running back north for us to take over again. We maybe had about 20-30~ deaths overall from this, and that's exaggerating a bit. I personally never died, and I always lead the pushes for Havoc, making myself a main pile. If you guys really think you can survive 40~ outrage + 35 strong P2Ping Havoc, we'll make sure to clear you guys right away next time. Aside from that, thanks for the loot on the 2nd fight, repayed what we lost on our first.

Loki is a true legend. Say no more.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Gj but we didnt even fight at the beginning, we were spread waiting for you guys to attack us then you got hit by CP and Havoc and we got hit by TLP. We didnt even fight!?

nuff nuff,

you guys were taking too long to hit us at dwarves. u may have killed a few people because they were far from the spread, but u didnt clear us. then right before our leader was probably gona give us the go to rush, TLP hits us i believe so we logged to lobby.

ex-Senior Member of Outrage

Retired as of 9.11.11

es3qhp.gif
wwcbc2.png

I believe we waited like 45 minutes for you guys to rush US but you never did :\.

GJ on your successful Sunday.

I think we got like 2 run ins set up at once, and we went to the other one.

Lmfao sorry.

@ all the Outrage members, like I stated already, if you think you won, gratz. Go throw a party, etc, don't care what you think you did, EoP knows what they did. Bye.

Can i see some screenies or actual proof of my members 1iteming? Untill then change your description please.

I think I saw 1-2, and I thought I screenied but I just remembered I wasn't using Swiftkit at all today, so they're not saved.

Editted out, and to be fair I'm not sure if they were Outrage or not. Sorry for that.

I believe we waited like 45 minutes for you guys to rush US but you never did :\.

Lmfao sorry.

@ all the Outrage members, like I stated already, if you think you won, gratz. Go throw a party, etc, don't care what you think you did, EoP knows what they did. Bye.

You're so nice. The first nice EoP rank in awhile.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Lmfao sorry.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I like him even though he's EoP.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

Lmfao sorry.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I like him even though he's EoP.

Told you not to waste my time, stay out of the wilderness.

I would take you serious if you didnt lose. You guys lost what are you happy about. Regardless of if it was a 2 vs 1. You guys called returns off. YOU stay out of the wilderness tough guy. 2nd time we've beat you ona sunday :P Gf though

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

I would take you serious if you didnt lose. You guys lost what are you happy about. Regardless of if it was a 2 vs 1. You guys called returns off. YOU stay out of the wilderness tough guy. 2nd time we've beat you ona sunday :P Gf though

I'm happy cause it was fun lol. I don't care if we "lost", cause we would have beaten both clans each if it was a 1 on 1 situation.

Regardless of if it was a 2 vs 1.

:down: since when is winning a 75v45 something to be proud of.

I'm glad you had fun on your Sunday but I don't appreciate you coming on EoP's topic and talking **** about a fight that we were outnumbered in.

Anyways; Outrage has their topic up now, and Havoc will soon, so if any mods have problems with the conflicting topics, instead of locking our topic, could you please just pm [EoP]Cody on irc and we can talk about what I should edit out.

Thanks

Edit: I'm going AFK so if you have to lock the topic go on.

I'm happy cause it was fun lol. I don't care if we "lost", cause we would have beaten both clans each if it was a 1 on 1 situation.

Not vs Havoc in a gap fight my friend :whistling:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png