Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage P2P Sunday | June 26 2011

Flankk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loki from Havoc pmed us because they were also having problems with EOP so we decided we would team with them

This is interesting.

35outrage + 35 havoc (70) vs. 45 Eruption of Pures.

The fight went on for a good 45 minutes i would say. And being out opted by 25 peoples? damn.

It may go down in the books that Outrage+Havoc "won" the fight. But your performance on the battlefield was terrible and Eop outplayed every move. But in the end we were just too out numbered.

Goodfight Outrage+Havoc was a really fun fight.

You guys weren't even close to 'outplaying' Havoc. We were like puppetmasters, pulling the strings and making you guys return for more stackable loots (runes/bolts/etc). You guys didn't outplay any move, you never once GWAS'd Havoc at the gap, while we had you held there and east multiple times. You had rangers at your gap attempting to damage our magers, while our turmoilers just banged them out left and right. If we manage to recruit some more strong core members, we'll give you a straight 1 on 1 fight, and like our other matched fights we had we will come out undefeated.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Good words Loki. You guys did great don't get me wrong. But for eop (f2p based clan) vs. Havoc/Outrage (both p2p based) I think we did extremly well. Members from both clans had a blast. So it was an overall great trip.

`Pure Warned on Nov 29 2011, 09:08
Added to warn level: Because poking fun at someone's sexuality is not ok.

Ex Council of EoP

Good words Loki. You guys did great don't get me wrong. But for eop (f2p based clan) vs. Havoc/Outrage (both p2p based) I think we did extremly well. Members from both clans had a blast. So it was an overall great trip.

On you're memberlist it says "P2p/F2p based" :)

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg

First fight zenith had like 40, and 35 ending. No way did we have 10 lol.

U mean the 35 regrouping at bridge or the 5-10 at 18 ports being cleared by outrage?

Or how about the 35 still fighting eop at ca, than foe crashed. Outrage was no where in site.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Yo guys, I say this every week, don't even listen to most of these kids here - they're just mad lol.

I give you guys props for being able to compete and putting up with all the haters. I sure as heck couldn't so props to you guys for tanking basically all of pw lol.

freakin good job on your trip

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

On you're memberlist it says "P2p/F2p based" :)

makes no sense 14 year old?

ontopic:goodjob.

Control Experienced
fuuuy.png

A nation devoid of art and artists cannot have a full existence.

-Kemal Ataturk

75390096.png

Good job. Hopefully next weekend we can get a more even and fair fight.

No flame intended though, glad you had fun.

**** I love you.

On a on topic note;

I see no problem with HPC fighting meds

And I see no problem in meds teaming up against a HPC

All in all, glad the 3 of you had fun.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011