Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption vs. Zenith 30 Min P2p Prep

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot for the fight, It's really fun prepping you guys and I look forward to our friday prep :) Thanks for the flame free fight too bad mero+titans couldn't control there selves in there center. You simply out performed us this time, weldone.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

you guys are ******* **** holy ****.

Just kidding lol, goodjob seemed pretty close. Hopefully we can get some more in the future, always a pleasure fighting you guys since every fight is pretty close.

nah we wiped the floor with you with ease.

the baker

holy **** ir rapes

You still have friends in IR, acting like a ****** isn't needed. We get it you think we are ****, just remember where you came from and who you have left and joined in the past.

Hopefully in the future we can just see some "good job's" from you on our topics because that's all you gotta do.

OT:

Gj to both clans again, the flame free lifestyle brings back the feelings of 07.

I post bad things and I get flamed, I post good things and I get flamed, I post nothing and I still get flamed.

In this case I said 2 good things. You guys are saying it's sarcasm etc etc. How do you know if it's sarcasm or not?

Proud to be in Havoc
zackkk.png
zacksig.png

holy **** ir rapes

You still have friends in IR, acting like a ****** isn't needed. We get it you think we are ****, just remember where you came from and who you have left and joined in the past.

Hopefully in the future we can just see some "good job's" from you on our topics because that's all you gotta do.

OT:

Gj to both clans again, the flame free lifestyle brings back the feelings of 07.

I post bad things and I get flamed, I post good things and I get flamed, I post nothing and I still get flamed.

In this case I said 2 good things. You guys are saying it's sarcasm etc etc. How do you know if it's sarcasm or not?

Lol

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Thanks for the p2p prep IR.

You guys performed very well this fight.

Hopefully we can do more in the future :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png