Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Day #3 : Aidan Jr

Aidan

Aidan Jr

(Day 1-3 of P2P)

Well after nearly maxing out my turmoil pure So its done I decided I want a little guy simply to play around on. Turmoil pking at 104 cb and 30 def is not fun whatsoever. I miss the days of my granite maul so I'm hopping on the baby pure train and riding it all the way to wilderness with my magic shortbow and granite maul! So, here the progess of my granite maul pure Aidan Jr - I'm currently aiming for 50 attack and have 90% of it quested (or as much as I can.) All of today and tomorrow is dedicated to mithril gloves, than Monkey Madness - than addies, than 53 thieving and than Desert Treasure, than Runecrafting robes, than combat stats.

Stats

(Combat level 45)

110627154609.png

Networth

110627154910.png

Quests

(LOL they can fit in 1 screenshot, winning!)

110627154939.png

• Quest Suggestions?

• Stat training suggestions?

Retired March 2012

Quest for addies and bazooka *MA PArt 1* and your pure should be finished.. You can choose to get zaniks and anchor and all that..

I was gonna say 50-99-1-99-13-99-99 but you're already 18 pray :/ So just 52 pray.

Reply to my PM too.. Some kid is leeching graphics on MM forums and trying to turn profit.. I need proof to get him banned.

4khb14.jpg

Ex- Member of Explicit
Ex- Member of Infliction
RSN: Dong Inhaler *Zerk*, uJ E L L Y (Maxed Bpure)