Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Closure

Mayhem Makers - they will all get def and join hf

Final Ownage Elite - eop wouldn't have a chance against mm anymore

The Last Pures - my boy zach would come to fi

Eruption Of Pures - foe wouldn't have a chance against mm anymore

Fatality - end of the world

Corrupt Pures - Nothing.

Mayhem Makers - they would all get def and join HF, or a a few other clans open.

Final Ownage Elite - Join EOP

The Last Pures - Idk

Eruption Of Pures - Join FOE

Fatality -Nothing.

Corrupt Pures -Nothing

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

if z closed i would join eop with all of my friends then leave in 2 months to rejoin zenith to spy

fixed

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Mayhem Makers - Higher Force would start accepting pures to join them

Final Ownage Elite - Eop would get an ml boots

The Last Pures - i really dont know but something would happen

Eruption Of Pures - foe would get an ml boost

Fatality - wtf im not playing mortal kombat!

Corrupt Pures - never heard of them?

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

Mayhem Makers - They would all join malice, cuz malice is 1-20 def. and ranger elmo was X malice rank.

Final Ownage Elite - they would all join eop

The Last Pures - We would just join Valhalla and kill hf

Eruption Of Pures - all join foe Expect Tayyab would join tlp cuz he is my husband

Fatality - lolwut

Corrupt Pures - wat

Bloody Vikingz - The Pure world itself would be destroyed as Bv runs this sht. Without Bv u cannot have any clan on clan action.

Btw i Highlighted all the clans that would make a impact in red.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Mayhem Makers - They would all join malice, cuz malice is 1-20 def. and ranger elmo was X malice rank.

Final Ownage Elite - they would all join eop

The Last Pures - We would just join Valhalla and kill hf

Eruption Of Pures - all join foe Expect Tayyab would join tlp cuz he is my husband

Fatality - lolwut

Corrupt Pures - wat

Bloody Vikingz - The Pure world itself would be destroyed as Bv runs this sht. Without Bv u cannot have any clan on clan action.

Btw i Highlighted all the clans that would make a impact in red.

I laughed, and ranger elmos mom is currently a rank in malice so they would obviously join malice.

Mayhem Makers - many clans would open, members would make own clans.

Final Ownage Elite - same as MM

The Last Pures - big lost on the pure community, MM, FOE, EOP would get a lot of there members.

Eruption Of Pures - many would go into FOE, FOE would be unstoppable then tbh..

Fatality - Big lost in the pure community one of the oldest clans in rs, would be terrible to see Fi close, but clans like Zenith, Ct, etc would get most of them..some clans would open for the rebirth of FI in just a different name

Corrupt Pures - nothing would really happen..

I laughed, and ranger elmos mom is currently a rank in malice so they would obviously join malice.

tee hee :teehee:

psccr.png

2eyv1xf.png

No telling what would happen. Clans will close and new clans will open.. We adapt to changes such as new gear and skills and we still waste time bickering about how shity the community is. We may end up doing the same for years to come.

Mayhem Makers - I think Pure clanning would die out and end up in everyone getting 30-39 defence.

Final Ownage Elite - Pure clanning on youtube will die out and eventually no1 will know about pures and we'll all die.

The Last Pures - There will be rumours of how good TLP was p2p matched for years, think most of them would join foe and foe would take #1 kinda easily.

Eruption Of Pures - Everyone would join FoE and FOE would be sht cuz FoE is currently all good but with 200members and 50 noob members there will be so much sht within the community etc.

Fatality - Members would join all kind of communitys and then they'll all realized how great Fi actually was and old Fi leaders will re-open it.

Corrupt Pures - Not much, hasnt been very active lately and I barely even noticed. I guess most of them would join Zenith and Zenith would raise and take #1 for like 2weeks and then go back when CP members gets bored of Z community.

Members would join other clans possibly? i don't see why people want clans to close anyhow? the more clans the more action = more enjoyable weekends, but if any closed i guess it would make a big impact on the clan world due to being less action?

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

Members would join other clans possibly? i don't see why people want clans to close anyhow? the more clans the more action = more enjoyable weekends, but if any closed i guess it would make a big impact on the clan world due to being less action?

It's a discussion topic. He's wondering what we think would happen if each one of those clans closed.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

the day EoP closes is the day i pay a thai doctor 5$ to chop my dlck in half and fold it inwards to make a homemade vaglna

way 2 steal my payouts you unoriginal ***********

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011