Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Advice on Failed Pure?

Nesblu

About two weeks ago my Dungeoneering bot ****** up and got me 7 defence on my maxxed chaotic pure with 91 dungeoneering. Later that day I decided to bot druids and got an almost insta 2 week ban.

I just got the account back and noticed that the stat rollbacks might actually be useful.

My rolled back stats are:

73 Attack

96 Str

85 HP

45 Prayer

83 Cb

What should I do with this account considering I already have a maxxed 60 att pure, zerker and main?

I'm assuming the def is still 7?

If so, I'd suggest making it a turm pure or something like that :/

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I'm 30 defence and i've never gotten in any trouble for botting, so theres your problem.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

If it is infact still 7 def, Just get like 10 def with slay helm and addys or go ahead and get rune gloves and 20 def and you wont be failed I think if im correct you can be like 11 def and still get rune gloves at 20 def of course without Dag Hai robes though. Gl anyway on whatever you decide to do.

UAXcs.png