Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question about 40 Defence

M4G1CA

Question about 40 defence  

151 members have voted

1. 1. If 40 defence were regarded as 'pure' amongst the majority of other clans, would you want your clan to accept 40 defence aswell?

• Yes
    • No

i dont even see why 30 defence is accepted regardless of the bonuses of the quests that require 30 def.

There are bonuses that are gained at 40 def also so its pointless

3at.png

evolvek.png

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would want my clan to stay as 1 defence, but at the end of the day if nearly every clan accepted 40 def you wouldn't have much of a choice if you want to win fights on even numbers.

nearly every clan accepts 30 def and MM fights them on even numbers and through superior leading and organization we win many of the fights.

Joke of the day.

Would want my clan to stay as 1 defence, but at the end of the day if nearly every clan accepted 40 def you wouldn't have much of a choice if you want to win fights on even numbers.

nearly every clan accepts 30 def and MM fights them on even numbers and through superior leading and organization we win many of the fights.

COOL STORY BRO

OT: If you get bonuses at 30 defence and use that as an excuse to get it, keep in mind you also get bonuses at 40 defence. Im not saying I want it, just that those with 30 defence will soon be using 'bonuses' and new quests to get 40 def and call themselves a 'pure'. The best we can do is exile the 1st clan that accepts 40 defence, so others don't follow their path.

i dont need a signature

just wouldn't be worth the effort of withholding a 1-30 def "pure" clan if everyone else or most other "pure" clans accepted it and that's what you had to compete with..

i'd probably lay down and die

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

just wouldn't be worth the effort of withholding a 1-30 def "pure" clan if everyone else or most other "pure" clans accepted it and that's what you had to compete with..

i'd probably lay down and die

It's worth the effort for me to withhold a 1-20 def "pure" clan if everyone else or most other "pure clans" accepted it (30 def) and I have to compete against..

instead of just laying down and dying, I fight them with my heart out and kill them

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png