Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Behind the Scenes ? July

Karl

diversions.jpg

Clan Citadels are floating over the horizon this month. Build a home for your clan, with a Battlefield Editor to design battles and minigames! Before that, two queens await: the Slug Queen?s after your mind (with a side order of world domination), while the Jadinko Queen needs your help.

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

For the persistent slayers, there is a chance of coming across the mysterious whip vine, which may sound incongruous but does wonders when attached to an abyssal whip (requiring 80 Slayer and 85 Attack to wield). It raises the whip’s stats, has the chance of delivering a small amount of poison damage to your targets and gives the old whip a brand-whipping-new special attack. Find that elusive vine and you’ll be able to vine-tune your abyssal vine whip to perfection!

omfg

Slowly raising a pure's attack level... Clever one jagex

Funny part is that people are going for it. I'll be 60 attack for life on my new account. I can't be asked with Fagex anymore.