Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Team Notorious Pkers vs TG

`kG

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry serbia no one can take you serious rofl.

you are in a new clan every week lmfao, ur srs br0

nobody likes you, ur srs br0?

you gana reopen and close in 2 weeks again?

you gana get the whole pure community to hate you overnight again? and I never opened the clan btw.. good job, try harder.

lmfao must be using your masser clan tactics to get people to join tg, thats prob why we cleared u 15 down

masser clan tactics lolwot are you that new around here? btw how's the tanking practice going, must be pretty annoying being known as a 1 bang by the whole community

edit: Anyway gl in foe, seya in another clan in a few weeks after you cry about a few kids :P cya m8

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

masser clan tactics lolwot are you that new around here? btw how's the tanking practice going, must be pretty annoying being known as a 1 bang by the whole community

you seem mad, even your own members are saying u got cleared on ur topic lmfao

I'm steaming can't you tell.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

clearly as your going back and editing your posts your trying hard and mad. cya 2moro :)

let me call 911, your house your house is on fire

npbnw.png
61207262.png

clearly as your going back and editing your posts your trying hard and mad. cya 2moro :)

110701220324.png

gl

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

understandable.

110701200648.png

understandable.

110701200648.png

stop dude if tg members see that np won they wont go to 2moros trip!!!!

understandable.

110701200648.png

Nice 10 people ending while TG was killing all of ur returners at gdz with 35ish. Also will you edit this, TG had no more then 42 the entire night.

Just noticed in ur "ending" pic nice magers l 0 l

How does it feel leading with +15 on us and still getting cleard, i hope cory is not thinking about making you a rank

Your logic is terrible, we had 40 starting and 30-35 ending lol... also u had 35 starting.

ugh...Can we keep this topic clean please? was starting to like seeing Pure teams go at it but not like this

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Just noticed in ur "ending" pic nice magers l 0 l

How does it feel leading with +15 on us and still getting cleard, i hope cory is not thinking about making you a rank

Your logic is terrible, we had 40 starting and 30-35 ending lol... also u had 35 starting.

endings are taken on the battlefield not in edge sorry

I think me and my merry men killed more than both teams combined... you also all look like 5 years olds carrying on the fight which was slightly fun onto some boring forum slagging match.

Serbia, as a note your a foe member and even tho this is an np topic how you act reflects on the clan i lead... get a grip son.

#TEAM-WALLI