Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for Good Pure Clan Around 80Cb

lFeard

Hey Guys, Names Alex (RSN: lFeard) i am looking for a rather small clan (Not EOP/MM/FoE) who specalise in Mini's Prep's and are very active. also love to go on Pk trips and Wars.

I have Alot of Experience with Preps, Wars, MIni's Ect so i wont be a noobie and have a 550M Bank so i am kitted out with 200 returning sets for trips, and all my N Range (Ranger Boots, Ranger Hat, Fury) and Mage (Unholy Book, Fury, Master Want, Wiz Boots) Also use Claws.

My Stats are:

60Att (debating 75Att)

99Str

99Range

99Mage

1Deffence

52Prayer

1 Dung < :(

I am always Very Active on Forums and IRCs and insainly Active on Team Speaks and Ventrilos so i am lookign for a clan that has a good atmosphere in there TS or Vent. I like to chat and communicate.

Prev Clan History:

EOP: Left, Too Big, Too Demanding! (also didn't fell like a appreciated member due to there size)

Massacure: Been with them a while and love the hole clan but after a technical fault with there ventrillo now dosen't allow to connect any more so i see it as pointless when a clan revolves around it.

If you are intresed please reply with your ventrillo or TS3 info if you dont mind. Thanks

Check out We Are Royalty, mainly p2p based but also do alot of f2p minis and also f2p trips.

#War-rs

Www.war-rs.net (go on our site for our ts info) or pm me in irc [WAR]Xpnkrockemox ill be glad to help out.

Good luck!

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Hey , seen you at alot of minis vs IR!

Join IR , great in both servers :)

#IRCLAN

www.rs-ir.com

Proud Co-Leader Of Chaotic!

Current Proud Elite of Intense Redemption!

ok1l3a.jpg

WAR and TR are cool small P2P clans and Malice is a cool small F2P clan

#war-rs

#tribulation

#malice

gl :)

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Hey man honestly for your stats you are perfect for Zenith. We are a great rising f2p / p2p pure clan. We pull anywhere between 40-60 on the weekends aswell. We do f2p/p2p mini wars daily, f2p/p2p unofficial pk trips during the week. Fun and active community aswell.

Check us out. #Zenith on IRC OR our very active forums Www.Zenith-Rs.Com

If you have any questions about us don't be hesitant to message any of our ranks via IRC. Halfop+

Good Luck finding a clan for you.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

I think you'd like #Zenith. Its a great community clan with a lot of Mini's daily and preps almost daily. We're a smaller community like you were talking you liked but we kick ass for being this small community.

#Zenith ;D