Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Acquire Currency | 7/3/2011

ydoC

156e03s.png

Setting out on the Sunday of 4th july weekend with a respectable pull of around 50, and peaking about 57, we embarked on a feast that not even Zeus himself could have forseen. Getting hits on virtually every clan with similar or lower pulls to us today, we had an action packed 2 hour trip, not getting many clean fights, but we hit up a lot of clusters and came away with some nice drops. Shoutout to Nish and Strengthlove on both achieveing 99 summoning at the start of the trip, amazing achievement, now go outside you nolife ***s.

110703210803.png

110703162119.png

theoptube.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v Zenith

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~55

Zenith Starting: ~35 [Confirmed]

We started off our trip by getting word that Zenith were chilling up near gap. We rushed in and they immediately fell back and tried to regroup northwest of it. We just kept running forward and cleared the battlefield.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~50+

Zenith Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v The Last Pures

Eruption of Pures Starting: 52

The Last Pures Starting: 55 [Confirmed]

TLP had been running around trying to fight us for a while, and with Dissy flaming us in PM we were finally intimidated into doing it. We defended west of gdz and TLP rushed from the south, our east side clearing their west, and their east clearing our west. Both clans adjusted to north-south spread, but TLP were quicker and were able to clear our north side and push us back towards gdz. We held gdz for a while but once TLP had taken it we called returning off to avoid wasting both clans money, thanks for the fight.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 0

The Last Pures Ending: Probably close to starting as it was at a return spot

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v Cluster (IR, O, Ct)

We heard a few clans were involved in a cluster around gap (IR, O and Ct i think), so we charged up from the south to hit it. All the clans pulled back through the gap, and after about half a minute of barraging over it, we charged through and took it, pushed the battle back to gdz. We quickly took the return spot and pushed the remainders of the clans towards maze hill, where we cleared them up and got word the rest had stopped returning.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~40

Cluster Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v Fatality

Fatality Starting: ~45?

We got word that Outrage and Fatality had a runin planned, and that Fi were standing around waiting at gap. We rushed from the north of gap, catching them in big clumps across the lava, when Outrage rushed from east strip and TLP rushed from the south. All 3 clans just stood around feasting on Fi for a while, until they were pretty much dead, and we shifted a bit east and started feasting on Outrage. We got word that FOE were coming at this point so we picked up our loot and hitailed it to single.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~40 running to single after killing Fi and O

Fatality Ending: Not very many, got sandwiched between 3 clans lol.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures v Cluster and

Eruption of Pures v Intense Redemption

Honestly i'm not too sure what happened here. We rushed from northeast steps at corp where there was a cluster going down, i think involving Zenith, IR, CP and Ct. We pushed onto the CP northwest of corp and cleared them, then ran west and killed Zenith. Our returners told us that IR were remassing at gdz, so we allowed them time to get some numbers before rushing up and clashing at gap. The two clans fought at gap until our opts advantage allowed us to push through the gap, take over gdz, and clear them up to new gate.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~45

Cluster Ending: 0

Intense Redemption Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

After this we got a hit on Fatality around piper but most of them had manager to either log or run off. Kind of a messy topic, but it was a messy trip, lots of clusters and a lot of loot. Thanks to all the clans we fought today for the action, and hope to see you all next weekend.

f0vtzc.png

EoPictures: Some of our lewts

110703225827.png

110703164546.png

110703161041.png

110703155401.png

110703163231.png

110703172716.png

110703175925.png

110703143954.png

lootq.png

loot2v.png

110703171125.png

110703175947.png

110703175842.png

110703163226.png

Interested in fun, free cash?

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crash and get 3 v 1'd haha :)

But hears what happened: I saw you rushing from GDZ so we were able to get a proper spread before you rushed. You rushed north of gap and a 1 v 1 fight ensued as I told Outrage to go away which they did. When TLP crashed from the south looking for you, we ran east. 10 seconds later, after talking to Outrage leaders, both of us rushed west with 80 people ready to fight you and TLP. We killed around 15 of your members as you retreated north of GDZ due to Foe coming in. Both Outrage and Fatality logged out and Foe came in and cleared up the few stragglers who remained.

If TLP had not crashed, it would have been a great 1 v 1 fight. I don't really expect you to bother reading this as it's your topic and you have the right to your opinion :).

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

with Dissy flaming us in PM we were finally intimidated into doing it

im glad i have that kind of affect on you guys hehehe =]

anywho....only pm i had open today was with milky, a reasonable man, and i just informed him that his spy in my teamspeak was wrong in saying we had 65...65 in the whole ts/afk yes...at the trip no.

goodfight folks.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Jonty is getting pretty **** at writing topics, gf all clans

idk much about jonty but this topic owns as does everything he does

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

with Dissy flaming us in PM we were finally intimidated into doing it

im glad i have that kind of affect on you guys hehehe =]

anywho....only pm i had open today was with milky, a reasonable man, and i just informed him that his spy in my teamspeak was wrong in saying we had 65...65 in the whole ts/afk yes...at the trip no.

goodfight folks.

lol'd

qOY7v.png