Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption's P2p Pk Trip 7/3/11

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like you guys got some decent fights in and such, but after looking at the vid someone posted on your topic, it looks like you need to take the lies out and put the truth in before it gets locked. Don't want to be accused of propaganda!

Otherwise, nice job on your trip I guess...

We cleared IR in the beginning of our trip. We had 25+ members after we cleared IR. Then continued north to greaters to clear control

You guys had no one at gap...

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Well looks like you guys got some decent fights in and such, but after looking at the vid someone posted on your topic, it looks like you need to take the lies out and put the truth in before it gets locked. Don't want to be accused of propaganda!

Why do you feel the need to comment on every one of IR's topics just to flame us?

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Why do you feel the need to comment on every one of IR's topics just to flame us?

Please explain how telling the truth is a flame? Why does your clan feel the need to flame me for stating the truth?

Please explain how telling the truth is a flame? Why does your clan feel the need to flame me for stating the truth?

Outrage you were like 10% of our trip lol, sorry that your only fight was with us. We don't care that we cleared you, claim a win if you want but the fact is ur just one of many clans we cleared.

Outrage you were like 10% of our trip lol, sorry that your only fight was with us. We don't care that we cleared you, claim a win if you want but the fact is ur just one of many clans we cleared.

Lol @ this

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Rolf

Rolf

^, IR really should show some clear evidence before posting lies and such, propoganda topics don't go over with the mods well.

see if u wernt scared to come up where we were fighting control after we cleared you then u wouldnt have said u cleared us because i didnt see IR at all when we cleared u guys while fighting control?

look at the vid for proof please take the lies of your topic

otherwise , good job on your trip

see if u wernt scared to come up where we were fighting control after we cleared you then u wouldnt have said u cleared us because i didnt see IR at all when we cleared u guys while fighting control?

If only I vidded. Outrage didn't clear us. We went for you guys from north gap and rushed south. and then Eop rushed from the south and control hit from the north. If Eop didnt come in the way, im pretty sure we had you cleared.

If only I vidded. Outrage didn't clear us. We went for you guys from north gap and rushed south. and then Eop rushed from the east and control hit from the north. If Eop didnt come in the way, im pretty sure we had you cleared.

Vid or it did not happen. :(

I don't think you cleared us once today. KEEP IN MIND I MAY BE WRONG. I remember fighting you guys twice, one of the time there were mains spread at new gate right after we got done clearing you guys.. The other time I don't know.

2s1ry3n.jpg

If only I vidded. Outrage didn't clear us. We went for you guys from north gap and rushed south. and then Eop rushed from the east and control hit from the north. If Eop didnt come in the way, im pretty sure we had you cleared.

**** off idiot, you dont have any proof that we didnt clear you.

Why are you all of a sudden moderating IR topics?

I love posting on your topics! And on this one especially there's a lot of controveresy due to indescrepancies on what you "claim" to accomplish today...smells like propoganda. And with flame coming from IR members over a simple matter as showing definitive proof to clearing outrage, it seems like you guys might not be telling the truth...

And I believe I'm not a moderator of this community.

If only I vidded. Outrage didn't clear us. We went for you guys from north gap and rushed south. and then Eop rushed from the south and control hit from the north. If Eop didnt come in the way, im pretty sure we had you cleared.

Sorry to say but our video shows up north of gap and hitting Control. At 1:20 we arent "cleared" at all. Its obvious we had more on the battlefield. Im not trying to start a flame war but thats what the evidence shows. Since u dont have a video or even a screenie of us being "cleared" i think it would be best to just edit that part out of your description ;).

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Why are you all of a sudden moderating IR topics?

I love posting on your topics! And on this one especially there's a lot of controveresy due to indescrepancies on what you "claim" to accomplish today...smells like propoganda. And with flame coming from IR members over a simple matter as showing definitive proof to clearing outrage, it seems like you guys might not be telling the truth...

And I believe I'm not a moderator of this community.

Sorry to say but our video shows up north of gap and hitting Control. At 1:20 we arent "cleared" at all. Its obvious we had more on the battlefield. Im not trying to start a flame war but thats what the evidence shows. Since u dont have a video or even a screenie of us being "cleared" i think it would be best to just edit that part out of your description ;).

Yeah, but you do realize gdz tele is north of gap. When IR rushed south of gap after taking over north, Eop hit us. At that time , you must have either had a shitload of returners or something. That's the only explanation I see.