Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption's P2p Pk Trip 7/3/11

Iraqi Mage

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how you vidded the cp fight but not the one with us? Also when ct crashed from gdz how could we have alot of returnes there obv they would off killed em so w/e you are sayin right now is just making no sence just give up and take the loss.

Funny how you vidded the cp fight but not the one with us? Also when ct crashed from gdz how could we have alot of returnes there obv they would off killed em so w/e you are sayin right now is just making no sence just give up and take the loss.
Yeah its hilarious that we fought you down by what 10-16? Sucks we didn't have anyone vidding the fight.

If you guy's didn't lie about your opts we could of had a fun fight.

igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

Yeah its hilarious that we fought you down by what 10-16? Sucks we didn't have anyone vidding the fight.

Thanks for finnaly adimiting you lost the fight wont be coming back to this topic unless YOU reply.

Why are you all of a sudden moderating IR topics?

I love posting on your topics! And on this one especially there's a lot of controveresy due to indescrepancies on what you "claim" to accomplish today...smells like propoganda. And with flame coming from IR members over a simple matter as showing definitive proof to clearing outrage, it seems like you guys might not be telling the truth...

And I believe I'm not a moderator of this community.

Here's some facts for you you ******* miscreant *******:

1. Your ******* pathetic

2. You don't know **** since you weren't there

3. You stalk every IR topic and claim "propaganda"

4. You have no life besides your clan and cumming to your horrid attempts on baiting/trolling on PW

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

I love posting on your topics! And on this one especially there's a lot of controveresy due to indescrepancies on what you "claim" to accomplish today...smells like propoganda. And with flame coming from IR members over a simple matter as showing definitive proof to clearing outrage, it seems like you guys might not be telling the truth...

1. Your ******* pathetic

4. You have no life besides your clan and cumming to your horrid attempts on baiting/trolling on PW

You seem....distressed...or a better word...MAD?

Thanks for finnaly adimiting you lost the fight wont be coming back to this topic unless YOU reply.

We didn't win nor lose the fight. Our ending opts might of been wrong but, you left to fight CT and Eop crashed before we were all cleared.

igohard.png

2dv3395.jpg

1. Your ******* pathetic

Whats your obsession with us? Just curious.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Said it before, I'll say it again, not once did you guys clear us, Zo is a ***** for a few reasons, 1. 10 of us were at vents when zo spammed " gdz" and "cp cleared" 2. At dwarfs when u "cleared" us, that's ********, we had 20 west, but w/e gj

(18:29:42) <[CP]Drunk> you cleared us at gap

Thats a fake rofl? Pic? idiot.

Said it before, I'll say it again, not once did you guys clear us, Zo is a ***** for a few reasons, 1. 10 of us were at vents when zo spammed " gdz" and "cp cleared" 2. At dwarfs when u "cleared" us, that's ********, we had 20 west, but w/e gj

(18:29:42) <[CP]Drunk> you cleared us at gap

Thats a fake rofl? Pic? idiot.

:verymad:

1. Your ******* pathetic

Obsession? I have no obsession with an insignificant clan like IR. Your failure at making successful propaganda topics amuses me, no where near to a level of obsession.

Try not lieing about your weekend trips.

Other than that, good job on your trip! (any event that has truth to it).

1. Your ******* pathetic

Obsession? I have no obsession with an insignificant clan like IR. Your failure at making successful propaganda topics amuses me, no where near to a level of obsession.

I hope you think you're smart kid, because your ignorance will get you no where in life. You're an absolute retard.

creedv.png
8ob4j.png

Moderators on vacation? I could have cleaned up this topic in 15 min.

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

1. Your ******* pathetic

I hope you think you're smart kid, because your ignorance will get you no where in life. You're an absolute retard.

kids once again try to tell me life lessons or go for personal attacks over the silly topic of runescape. Why can't you learn it's just a game that your clan happens to not do so well in?

It's a shame that you can't handle the truth, and you're telling me I'm going nowhere in life? Such a hypocrite...it's a shame you get mad over runescape.

1. Your ******* pathetic

kids once again try to tell me life lessons or go for personal attacks over the silly topic of runescape. Why can't you learn it's just a game that your clan happens to not do so well in?

It's a shame that you can't handle the truth, and you're telling me I'm going nowhere in life? Such a hypocrite...it's a shame you get mad over runescape.

agreed and i lol'd

qOY7v.png