Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage Fun Midweek Run-in Vs control

Morris

We had 12 people, watch the video 2 out of the 14 white dots were people with no gear. Was our two scouts Burkii and 2pkbro, both level 40s.

You told me you had 12 and after the war I asked one of your members and he said you had 20. Just counted the mini-map at the end of the fight and you had around 20 people. It's the wildy I guess so there's no reason you can't lie to your own advantage but please include the correct numbers in your thread at least.

Doesn't it suck having clans lieing to you about their opts before rushing?

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

We had 12 people, watch the video 2 out of the 14 white dots were people with no gear. Was our two scouts Burkii and 2pkbro, both level 40s.

You told me you had 12 and after the war I asked one of your members and he said you had 20. Just counted the mini-map at the end of the fight and you had around 20 people. It's the wildy I guess so there's no reason you can't lie to your own advantage but please include the correct numbers in your thread at least.

not sure if we had 20. We had 21 in vent channel but not everyone came. I think we had like 15-17 idr.

My Leak confirmed you had 22, but only 19 returned.Also poke told me you had 16 so 18v16 is not that big of a difference.

We had 12 which is confirmed.

12vs22 and i profitted, get at me.

lol fail spy than we had 18 on the battlefield and 21 in vent so whichever way it was we still could not off pulled 22. Also poke told me you had 16 which means it was a 16v18 thats not a big difference since you had us in the clump at the start.

It doesn't look topic worthy because of the fact that there's 17 outrage (p2p clan) vs. 12 control (f2p clan). It looked more easy then anything and my opinion would be the same if it was 17 foe vs 12 zenith (just an example).

Was definitely free loot, but still not topic worthy.

Off topic: Gratz on your win vs IR.

Shutup. Your starting to get very annoying on our threads. Just don't post.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

looks like fun :) Good Job Outrage.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1