Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Rune Pure/Tank Clans

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everybody that replied on this topic went all out for no reason. Hes just making a topic its not like its going to happen. And honestly seeing how all these pure clans fight with each other in wild and out of wild I would 100% allow RP AND ONLY RP clans to join the community. Tanks are out of the question , there ******* 99 def and they are considerd a pure ? ll0l. But I think it would be healthy for more competition. But I wouldn't allow them to play part in PCR

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

First off, I'd like to appologize for all the flame.

You are more then welcome to be active on these forums. However, you are not allowed to make recruitment topics, aftermath topics, etc.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I lol'd at all the people flaming because they think it will make them look cool and a guardian of the pures, honestly shut up lol you're making yourself and pures in general look dumb. Whats wrong with more people posting here and having a more active community, i doubt the admins or mods will mind more people registering and posting on their site.

As for the having wars and **** together, its not like hes making you fight his clan or other zerk clans, hes asking if you would be interested in doing so. It's a lot better than HF who just wait for MM to give you their locs then rush you and expect you to fight them.

If Px and Vh want to use these forums i see no reason why not, but just know pure clans most likely won't be interested in fighting you. If HF want to use these forums, lets see if they can do it without being their normal retarded self and no-one will have a problem with it either.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

I lol'd at all the people flaming because they think it will make them look cool and a guardian of the pures, honestly shut up lol you're making yourself and pures in general look dumb. Whats wrong with more people posting here and having a more active community, i doubt the admins or mods will mind more people registering and posting on their site.

As for the having wars and **** together, its not like hes making you fight his clan or other zerk clans, hes asking if you would be interested in doing so. It's a lot better than HF who just wait for MM to give you their locs then rush you and expect you to fight them.

If Px and Vh want to use these forums i see no reason why not, but just know pure clans most likely won't be interested in fighting you. If HF want to use these forums, lets see if they can do it without being their normal retarded self and no-one will have a problem with it either.

Pretty much summed it up right there.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Ogk,

First, let me formally apologize for the response you got here. I'm going to sift through this topic and warn everyone who deserves one. I'm literally embarassed to see this from my members, and even some staff. Just want you to know that this isn't how we treat guests.

But, to answer your question: no. We do not allow rune clans (or above) to post their war/recruit/etc topic on our forums. You say that a "rune pure" is a "pure" because "pure" is in the name - I disagree. The term "pure" has been misconstrued by the runescape public. There is no "rune pure" or "barrows pure", or anything similar. These are just attempts by high-defense players to sound like the pker group they admire. There are Rune Pkers, Barrows Pkers, etc. But there is only one type of pure.

Naturally, feel free to post on our site and use our guides and forums, but in the clan sense, our resources are reserved for pure clans.

Hope this clears some things up.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend