Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MPC's

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is half of you guys don't have the balls to fight FOE or MM 1 on 1 in Wilderness on both Saturday and Sunday yet you use MPC as a self-esteem booster claiming we're scared of HPC GWASSSSSSS

They pull 90 we pull 55. Still don't go around calling ourselves an mpc because we aren't vaginas like havoc. Man up haha

the separation of clans is based on how long they've been out, not pulls. just so happens that pulls most times follow the span a clan has been open.

When epidemic had their little run, i still considered them an mpc, even though they took #1 for a bit. That just goes to show all the mpc clans now have no excuse for not fighting hpc. epidemic did it, you can dew it!

btw, mpc level doesnt exist.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

And yeah Loki said it, why do HPC's like EOP or Fi in this case have to stoop down to fighting MPCs if they are a self proclaimed HPC?

maybe because its free loot?

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

the separation of clans is based on how long they've been out, not pulls. just so happens that pulls most times follow the span a clan has been open.

When epidemic had their little run, i still considered them an mpc, even though they took #1 for a bit. That just goes to show all the mpc clans now have no excuse for not fighting hpc. epidemic did it, you can dew it!

btw, mpc level doesnt exist.

QFT.

I think MPC LPC is just a dumb excuse to lower your clans expectations to gain moral for your clan members. Also to have a excuse when you lose to better clans that get more apps each week.

Which to be honest is fine because telling your members you are #11 I guess would be depressing in a way. However the #1 MPC & #1 LPC clan thing just makes you look stupid.

(My Opinion)

LOL! Who still plays this game