Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MPC's

I dont know about you guys but alot of the so called MPC clans have just as high as averages/stats as the HPC clans. Should MPC be abolished and just have two tiers or should we continue having 3 tiers where certains clans claim to be MPC but clearly have stats a HPC should have? what are the limits?

I myself have been to a war in a HPC clan where the MPC clan have had significant higher lvls on our members but are MPC? how does that work. I think the reason why most of the MPC clans stay MPC is because they are scared to be matched with the HPC clans. But if this is the case then surely somebody should declare limits on what an MPC clan should be?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MPC should just be converted into HPC, I mean with the defence levels accepted these days, there's a clear cut between LPC and HPC.

Why some MPC's clans are scared to compete with HPC's is beyond me, it's runescape. You guys barely get enough action with preps only anyway.

Terms like LPC, MPC, and HPC are opinions, they don't matter. Clans that are obviously high leveled, but pull low have to feel like they are good at something.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Medium PULLING Clan. Think.

samzf.png

110730143544.png

Proud Leader of Crimson Project
Proud Dedicated Member of Havoc

"Pat take that off right now, you know how I feel about bareback riding." ~Loki

I dont know about you guys but alot of the so called MPC clans have just as high as averages/stats as the HPC clans. Should MPC be abolished and just have two tiers or should we continue having 3 tiers where certains clans claim to be MPC but clearly have stats a HPC should have? what are the limits?

I myself have been to a war in a HPC clan where the MPC can have had significant higher lvls on our members but are MPC? how does that work. I think the reason why most of the MPC clans stay MPC is because they are scared to be matched with the HPC clans. But if this is the case then surely somebody should declare limits on what an MPC clan should be?

I don't know if you guys are all mentally disabled but when a MPC has 70 members and a bit lower averages than a HPC with 170 members I think it's fair to say they're MPC. It's pretty simple and logical if you guys actually think. There are mostly about 40~ members who are carrying a lot of lvl 60s~. In a HPC, there would be a large sum of members to carry the lower lvls, with 170~ there would most likely be about 100-130~ who carry the rest to keep the averages. That means about 100-130~ will be near maxed while the others will just be maybe 94 magic and 2 80s. Still extremely high levels compared to a MPC who may have 30~ near maxed pures, and 40~ lvl 60-80s. That means the total of this MPC clan are all lower stats than the mass majority of the HPC.

Averages correspond with numbers. Both should be looked at.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

MPC should just be converted into HPC, I mean with the defence levels accepted these days, there's a clear cut between LPC and HPC.

Why some MPC's clans are scared to compete with HPC's is beyond me, it's runescape. You guys barely get enough action with preps only anyway.

The HPC's are scared to compete with themselves. They team, get mains, and hide from each other.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I don't refer to any clan as MPC or HPC

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

It's always been about the pulls...

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I think the reason why most of the MPC clans stay MPC is because they are scared to be matched with the HPC clans.

Depends what you even mean by "HPC clans". You cant call a clan like CPR ( no flame intended ) scared to not fight a clan like MM. Their requirements might be the same (dont quote me on that, havent checked either) but the pulls are a league apart.

The "P" in LPC,MPC, and HPC should mean pulling.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Ok well really Control opitimises Med level. We pull med level. Our combats are med level. Our Averages are med level. WE ARE #1 MED LEVEL

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Personally I do not see any "Mpc" as we are all pure clans to begin with.

I do not understand why pure clans want to call themselves "Mpc" because with that mind-set you have already said to yourself you are weaker than another clan and that will only lower the standard of your clan.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012