Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CPR Vs. Havoc

Excellence

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

havoc just dont like to lose to a clan they think they can easily beat

yeah i agree with this, Cpr is actually quite good in clan wars matched however they have brought invites and attack on both rounds..

2k0h9z.gif

havoc just dont like to lose to a clan they think they can easily beat

yeah i agree with this, Cpr is actually quite good in clan wars matched however they have brought invites and attack on both rounds..

Joe isn't considered an invite anymore he comes to more events then i do and i'm in cpr >.>, other then that please state one more person?

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Expected more from you guys.

There are no rules stated that say we cannot prep again at a later date.

I'm just saying, between the flaming, attacking twice, claiming to have stopped attacking when you really didnt, and the usual invites.

IDK, I just expected more from a "fun" prep.

Lost alot of respect for CPR after today.

Anyway, good job on your win.

You sound a little bit......butthurt

UJUI2.png

inb4inulocks

Clans getting but hurt over a prep, attacking is just one person. Unless they rushed with 10+ people and then claimed to be off it'd be a different story. One person wouldn't make that big of a difference. Good job CPR, better luck next time havoc.

dipsy.png