Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Minigames

Viesturs

I was just wondering about why clans limit themselves to competing in the wild and clanwars.

It might be quite fun seeing MM and FOE, or any other 2 clans for that matter, battling it out in soulwars, trying to steal each others flags in clan wars, gathering resources in stealing creation.

Okay, there's no loot. So? Miniwars and most preps also happen in safe clan wars, so that's not an argument.

Participating in these other minigames would not only add diversity to the mundane warring, but it would also help organization. As a little bonus, you also get the extra exp from the zeals, the clan wars tickets and capes and also stealing creation points which can be spent on training gear.

So... why don't clans participate in such activities?

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I agree it would be fun :)

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

WAR has events in castle wars, the rcing robe game, and others. We dont just do pking we all just chill together.

but i like hte idea i wish other clans did like full outs in castle wars. Because in castle wars there is a objective.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I remember back in DP we had stuff in castle wars/fog, was good fun :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

waste of $ thats why

why bring 1k barrages and etc if u get 3 tickets as a reward. if there was some sort of dangerous casatle wars then ya

clanwars.

People always say the events would be fun, then when they get organized no-one wants to show up to them lol.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

Well, for me, a minimum of 3 days out of my week is enough for me, and sometimes I can't even make trips. Maybe it's just because I'm older, but I do believe people would rather be doing something else than soul wars or stealing creation.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png