Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Killin Muffins All Day

13l00dystr

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard MM gwased you guys on login =o

Like 6 people who were slow with abortus

i got your kill msg, and it was more like 20 all of foe(new rule says i cant post opts!)

and @falconhead last time mm made a topic foe flamed the **** out of it so maybe if foe can control themselves they can see their downfall.

lol 2x more deaths towards mm members losing 40 rune arrows. who cares honestly. not to mention turmoilers dont run out of food cause of something called ss. kdr means nothing. 1 time i returned in nothing cuz i got a juicy kill right before i died. 5 foe memebrs atked me saying kill this kid! (i had nothing wtf) kind of defeats the purpose of using kdr for statistics :o

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

i got your kill msg, and it was more like 20 all of foe(new rule says i cant post opts!)

and @falconhead last time mm made a topic foe flamed the **** out of it so maybe if foe can control themselves they can see their downfall.

lol 2x more deaths towards mm members losing 40 rune arrows. who cares honestly. not to mention turmoilers dont run out of food cause of something called ss. kdr means nothing. 1 time i returned in nothing cuz i got a juicy kill right before i died. 5 foe memebrs atked me saying kill this kid! (i had nothing wtf) kind of defeats the purpose of using kdr for statistics :o

should be focused on the fight instead of looting

maybe that's why you lost :O :)

good job both clans

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Thanks for confirming that you guys are hypocrites and one iteming during the war. :thumbsup:

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

So now it's our fault you admit to your own members 1 iteming...thus ruining the kdr.

tsk tsk

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

It was all of Foe. If Foe pulled 6.

It's not our fault you guys can't return correctly, that's probably why you're losing. They probably attacked you because you were wearing the same gear as a lot of Mm, give or take a dds. :whistling:

gj FOE, when you gonna war for #1? Our clans haven't had a p2p war for too long!

#1 doesn't declare on #2. Maybe you should focus on #1 F2P. (TLP) :teehee:

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

was 5 and chad = 6

kinda obv considering they were all in clan chat so you can see who logged in

gl rebuilding bro

So now it's our fault you admit to your own members 1 iteming...thus ruining the kdr.

tsk tsk

<Guy> at team genocide trips

<Guy> triko been 1 iteming wit msb

<Guy> and steel titan

<Guy> for like 2 weeks now

<Guy> + other foe memebrs

<[Foe]Walli> ik

<[Foe]Walli> im with them =D

<Guy> so foe is nh now?

<[Foe]Walli> no

<Guy> but your not honour?

<[Foe]Walli> we are pking

<Guy> and foe r allowed to 1 item now?

<[Foe]Walli> not 1 item

<Guy> http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4935/110625142859.png

<Guy> i cant think of any other word

<Guy> for that

<[Foe]Walli> did he shoot arrows?

<Guy> yes

<Guy> hes skulled

<Guy> i killed him

<Guy> and he had 20 arrows

<[Foe]Walli> 1 item?

110625142859.png

apparently msb and 20 arrows isnt 1 iteming so mm wasnt lol

tsk tsk

<Guy> at team genocide trips

<Guy> triko been 1 iteming wit msb

<Guy> and steel titan

<Guy> for like 2 weeks now

<Guy> + other foe memebrs

<[Foe]Walli> ik

<[Foe]Walli> im with them =D

<Guy> so foe is nh now?

<[Foe]Walli> no

<Guy> but your not honour?

<[Foe]Walli> we are pking

<Guy> and foe r allowed to 1 item now?

<[Foe]Walli> not 1 item

<Guy> http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4935/110625142859.png

<Guy> i cant think of any other word

<Guy> for that

<[Foe]Walli> did he shoot arrows?

<Guy> yes

<Guy> hes skulled

<Guy> i killed him

<Guy> and he had 20 arrows

<[Foe]Walli> 1 item?

110625142859.png

apparently msb and 20 arrows isnt 1 iteming so mm wasnt lol

Does arguing so hard about something no-one cares about make you feel better about losing or something?

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

gj FOE, when you gonna war for #1? Our clans haven't had a p2p war for too long!

overall.. not matched opts. You must be confused. :kiss: /failquote

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

overall.. not matched opts. You must be confused. :kiss: /failquote

TLP #1, if you disagree you should probably go take it from them.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

People say the dumbest **** on pw that's why I love this site.

guy- <Guy> at team genocide trips. What does that have to do with Foe trips?

Celtic- You said kdr means nothing? Not sure if srs on that one, So if you die 4 times in a row than get a kill you call that #winning?

10pdfkn.jpg

Celtic- You said kdr means nothing? Not sure if srs on that one, So if you die 4 times in a row than get a kill you call that #winning?

same here lol

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

When he said "kdr means nothing", I was preparing myself to point out how much of a dunce he is for saying so.

But im glad someone beat me to it lol, prob would have ended my 0% warn streak

GJ sunday FOE, well done.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid