Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Saturday and Sunday

ydoC

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tabbed out? Pretty sure he was in 24 wildy.

sorry, it sounded cooler than gloried the **** out.

EoP Leadership Meeting 2010-2011
2psgcut.png
Cody - Milky - Solo - T7emon - Goop - w0w2many - Jonty - Tayyab - Nathan
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p
Le Dream Team - #1 Pure Clan 2010-2011

never thought hf would help eop. damn.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

I can't control what Valhalla does, if they want to rush you they will. I tried to give you fair fights yesterday, and I even succeeded with our second. We set up at Sperm Hill today knowing that EoP was in the world to have a fair fight only to get rushed by TLP instead. You claiming we're calling VH is false. Adam is no longer a rank in Fatality, and as a matter of fact, no longer an op. He made the decision to join Valhalla, and he made the decision to get them to rush you, and apparently off us.

I have told him to get out of our fights, but I can't control what a clan does. I am sorry that this main business became an issue for EoP, and I'm sorry that you were at an unfair advantage in our fights this weekend. Hopefully this can stop so we can actually have a healthy rivalry.

15zs5ro.jpg

He has legend status on your forums.

I'm not going to take away a rank he achieved for being a rank in Fatality for such a long time because he joined VH, and is hunting EoP. I took away what signified his current involvement in Fatality, and gave him what all ex-ranks are given. I'm not responsible for everything another person whom is no longer a rank, or member of Fatality does. I wont take away a rank he achieved for his past in Fatality due to him joining a main clan.

This main ordeal has nothing to do with Fatality however it does affect both us, and EoP, and for that I am sorry.

15zs5ro.jpg

I'm not going to take away a rank he achieved for being a rank in Fatality for such a long time because he joined VH, and is hunting EoP. I took away what signified his current involvement in Fatality, and gave him what all ex-ranks are given. I'm not responsible for everything another person whom is no longer a rank, or member of Fatality does. I wont take away a rank he achieved for his past in Fatality due to him joining a main clan.

This main ordeal has nothing to do with Fatality however it does affect both us, and EoP, and for that I am sorry.

Trying to act respectful now doesn't really cut it, fact is Vh rushed us and as soon as you saw they had you rushed us from the other direction, whether or not it was planned i obviously can't know for sure, but regardless it happened as a consequence of one of your ex-leaders (who was op'd in your irc up until yesterday, and still has clan leader rank for Fi), and whether or not Fi caused it, as we aren't in a position to hunt Vh, Fi will pay the consequences :\

2psgcut.png
Sejoyo - Derek - Dirt Wolf - Preschool - Cronic Ko - Matt|Pepe - Tastemyscim - Suw00p

Why do EOP ranks make new accounts on PW to flame lol :rolleyes: . Also what I do with Vh has nothing to do with Fi as I pk with Oj said above.

I just dislike EOP/PX which is why you are getting hit. I am sorry Max & Cody (Eop Ranks) you guys are great ranks/people.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Trying to act respectful now doesn't really cut it, fact is Vh rushed us and as soon as you saw they had you rushed us from the other direction, whether or not it was planned i obviously can't know for sure, but regardless it happened as a consequence of one of your ex-leaders (who was op'd in your irc up until yesterday, and still has clan leader rank for Fi), and whether or not Fi caused it, as we aren't in a position to hunt Vh, Fi will pay the consequences :\

hey idiot the point is we can't control what he does. Holy **** rofl....

GJ eop

9kqihk.png

hey idiot the point is we can't control what he does. Holy **** rofl....

GJ eop

If he cared at all about Fi he would stop before this went any further, and if he doesn't well.. makes you wonder why he has a legend rank on your forums :P

2psgcut.png

sadly on the first picture of the topic at the bottom of the chat box he: [Jetman 927] Unranked | Level: 45

was on your trip...

Actually I was group venging for them.

Many clans do it including Foe. Like it or lump it D=

Nothing wrong with casting vengeance upon some friends in the wildy

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

sadly on the first picture of the topic at the bottom of the chat box he: [Jetman 927] Unranked | Level: 45

was on your trip...

Actually I was group venging for them

Many clans do it including Foe. Like it or lump it D=

Nothing wrong with casting vengeance upon some friend in the wildy

I just happened to look at one picture and you were in it :thumbsup:

Looks good besides EOP attempting to crash tlp 4 times this weekend and getting cleared all 4 times...you might want to stop.
11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"