Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Im Dramatic clanless

Exotic

Dan, do I really need to tell you you what clan to join? This **** should be second nature to you... You would love it in IR man, not going to lie. Amazing trips, laid back community, yes we have a few trolls around the community (Ex-IR), I won't lie to you but trust me IR is your best bet. You know where to find me ;).

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out CP we've been open 6 years, kinda says our staff knows what their doing and not scared to do anything. Really active during week with at least 3-5 p2p/f2p minis per day along with at least 2-3 preps and many other unofficial events. We don't have units or cliques or anything like that so you'll feel welcome in IRC, TS or whatever, always something to do, feel free to intro or just idle.

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Oh, id like to put this out there. If you do actually decide to join "IR". Best of luck to you. When you were in Zenith i know we were cool, hit me up in a pm why you really did leave. Also, if you look @ IR's responses to this topic and actually thought about it, you would know why they are saying what they REALLY are saying bro.

-Hormone.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Oh, id like to put this out there. If you do actually decide to join "IR". Best of luck to you. When you were in Zenith i know we were cool, hit me up in a pm why you really did leave. Also, if you look @ IR's responses to this topic and actually thought about it, you would know why they are saying what they REALLY are saying bro.

-Hormone.

You think all of IR holds grudges against ex Zenith members? I have not a problem with one of you, this is Runescape. These are one of the reasons he probably left you.

The only reason I gave my response as I did, is because in every IR vs Z related topic. He just put "Good job, you guys did great." win or lose, and he was the ONLY one who did in Zenith.

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

i suggest Eop, or fi.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

so many idiots lately..

Does it matter who has your respect on a online video game? For real lol, let's grow up now.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

so many idiots lately..

Does it matter who has your respect on a online video game? For real lol, let's grow up now.

I love mitch. But what rhymes with mitch...

(10:31:01) <Hotkeying> I don't need to sit here and brag about IR

>> implying you've done something

I suggest joining either Fi or CP for the best communitys

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Heard you dicked some people over bro...

.not cool...not cool specially from you lol

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Outrage, you alrdy know whats up. Just intro. I read your what im looking for paragraph and we honestly have what you are looking for. xD

EDIT: wow tr? gl bruh :P

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Ignore any of the responces from IR, you are not welcome in IR. We do not accept people to cater their clan requirments such as "consistant 40+pulls" If that is what you want, your of no value to us.

Go clan hop somewhere else thanks.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy