Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jadinko Lair

Karl

jadinko_lair.jpg

On Karamja, a druid with a scholarly glint in his eye and an adventurer who?s seen it all are investigating a new, emergent strain of violent, mutated jadinkos. Underground, the beleaguered Jadinko Queen fights for the future of her brood.

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

If I get a vine I'm selling it

Made some of these from the drops I got

iwZ4f.png

I tested them on a few things and as far as I can tell all it does is bind them for a few seconds, they don't seem to do any damage

Edit:

Found a use: In mini's n rangers can now freeze kids, just tested it in clan wars and the bolas freeze the person for about 20 seconds at an almost 100% chance

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Just been to kill some of them, maxed on me at 225. So they're not that hard to kill, if you want to go now take wind rush or w/e so you can attack one before anyone else does.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png