Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Maybe gf botters

Salabala

"16-Jul-2011 - Fighting the bots - An update

We at Jagex are keenly aware of the botting issues within RuneScape and know how disruptive they can be to our game. Whether it’s using a macro program to control an account or power levelling, it’s safe to say that it’s something that we’re all united in fighting and from the support you give us on the forums, in game and when we meet face to face, it’s crystal clear that it’s something that you; the RuneScape community, also feel very strongly about.

That’s why today we want to take a few moments to reaffirm our dedication to the removal of bots and cheats from RuneScape.

We are constantly looking into ways of making the game experience the very best possible for all of our players and as part of our on-going programme to rid the game of bots, Jagex is actively pursuing companies that support the macroing market as well as those who bot. As such we are currently pursuing various bot developers through multiple legal channels, although sadly we cannot yet disclose the full details of our actions for legal reasons. Separately, as part of normal legal process and procedure, we have also taken steps to acquire the details of all players who have purchased bots.

Once we have the information regarding the players involved we will take action specifically to ensure that these players are not compromising the game’s integrity through the use of a third party programs. We are committed to undertaking various initiatives to identify players and companies who are using and distributing bots within RuneScape and will endeavour to inform you all of these efforts as we can.

In the meantime, be safe, don’t fall to the dark side and we look forward to the positive outcomes of our actions ultimately making the game experience a better one for everyone."

Probably not gonna be anything serious, just a heads up to the botters out there lol

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

Rofl ofc not gf botters.

They just needed to release SOME kind of information after so many rant topics on the official forums.

They're probably gonna sue like 1-2 botting sites, and 2 weeks after that there will be even more bots.

Jagex doing nothing.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

I really cant see this happening, i think they just made a ******** post to calm down the idiots that dont bot.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Haven't read replies so sorry if repeat of above.

My point of view is to scare off the casual botters making it easier for them to focus on the hardcore botters.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Isn't that illegal to get information off sites about their customers?

As far as I know it is, but I never thought Bot sites could be legalised as a registered company.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

At some point, bots are going to become so advanced their undetectable, so I guess gl jagex trying to stop it while you can lol

To be honest I'd say most are undetectable and the people who get banned are from being reported more than "x" number of times. But as Xpnk said I think it's just to stop the complaining from the 12 year olds on the forums.

I used to bot, did like 1-90 range and 1-85 str or so, but now that I'm almost maxed I'm 100% legit, I'm not going to risk an almost maxed pure. Haven't botted in 2 months.

But I'm no lifing chins and bandits legit instead, they better not ban me since I quit botting.

They might ban f2p botters but p2p ones will not be touched. Jagex doesn't care as long as they get the $$$. I'd even go as far as saying they purposely brought back the wilderness/free trade knowing that they would make bank from all the p2p botters.

--~~=PROUD TO HAVE NEVER PAID JAGEX A SINGLE CENT=~~--

thenamesb0ndsigbylianqt5.gif