Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Posting Opts

2chainz

whats the point of being a mod now? they dont mod anything now right

Exactly.

As a moderator, you should expect 15 minutes of work because that's what you get with accepting the responsibility. If you don't want that responsibility, let someone else have it.

Go take a look at RSC's clan section, and the war topics. Go see how moderated that is.

Now, if you're after making these forums more active, I believe a shitstorm is definitely good to have. Shitstorms blow over in a day anyway. ;)

Lastly, don't make me go Pure Nation in this *****. I don't think a rule appealing to only 5-15ish people is good for the community as a whole. If you don't want to moderate it, don't do your job then.

You think the mods only do 15 minutes of work? LOL On weekends, they have to moderate clan topics for hours because people are too immature to just say "we lost, good fight" This lightens the load a bit, but they will still probably be modding topics for hours, just nothing about opts anymore.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

You have more than enough mods to deal with 3-4 trouble making topics and the posts within.

Yes we have enough mods but at the moment most of them are on vacation

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

One of the dumbest rules yet, you make a rule about opts? People are showing how they did, they should be aloud to post the opts.

If we didn't constantly get two topics from clans that opposed each other like this...

Topic 1

Clan A starting: 30

Clan B starting:Dunno, probably like 812 we were really out opted.

Clan A ending: 28

Clan B ending: HF, VF, MM, EOP, PX and CP crashed but we only saw 1 person in single so we won.

Topic 2

Clan A starting: At least 847 + mains + EOP

Clan B starting: 40

Clan A ending: Cleared em all

Clan B ending: 25

*Opts argument shitstorm on both topics*

Obviously an extreme example but that's what happened every weekend. Until you guys are capable of talking to other leaders before posting opts then you won't be allowed to because of things like this that lead to 10 pages of useless arguing.

Doesn't matter you are a mod, and you stepped up to the challenge. Of course theres going to be idiots who say dumb stuff. But this is also an internet, and 2011. Everyone hates each other. A clan topic is just a topic. If opts are off by 5 who gives a ****. Most people roughly have the starting opts from the other clans, because everyone uses scouts, and spies now. Its just the other clan who lost, says our opts were -5. Yes i agree you have to be more strict on this kind of stuff, but its getting to the point where its ******* ridiculous.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

whats the point of being a mod now? they dont mod anything now right

Everything they do is invisible to you since they hide posts, give warns and ban.

Nub.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

As I've said, and many others said, nobody gives a flying **** about the flaming. Let people do their thing and you'll have topics reaching over 150 posts. Everybody forgets about what happened a day later so basically you just waste your time moderating it. Why sit on a topic for hours? Refresh it once every 15 minutes, and do something else. It literally isn't that hard, and anyone can assume what your responsibility is because it's quite a simple procedure.

You think this will stop conflict? I don't really think so.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

As I've said, and many others said, nobody gives a flying **** about the flaming. Let people do their thing and you'll have topics reaching over 150 posts. Everybody forgets about what happened a day later so basically you just waste your time moderating it. Why sit on a topic for hours? Refresh it once every 15 minutes, and do something else. It literally isn't that hard, and anyone can assume what your responsibility is because it's quite a simple procedure.

You think this will stop conflict? I don't really think so.

If nobody gives a flying *** then why do I get constantly pm'd by clan leaders and members telling me to clean up the flames and suspend people? Just because you don't care doesn't mean other people don't. You can whine to each other in irc. And it's not gonna stop it entirely but it sure helped a hell of a lot this weekend. Sorry you can't have your stupid arguments over how you actually had 50 people instead of 56 anymore.

Arp-1.png

maybe those people whining are the ones that need to grow up then

Look at RSC which is far more active than PW and how much moderation actually gets done there. Only time mods intervene on topics is when its a crash topic or theres two topics over who won, and then then usually just merge the two topics together. I've never seen then actually delete a reply unless its spam or an offensive picture or something.

And it works well.

shirt_vgcats_broseidon_MED.jpg