Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cant Touch This ~ Outrage & Friends

Morris

30dgkn5.jpg

10ej8mq.jpg

Outrage + Havoc Vs EoP + Px

Description: Asked EoP for a run in. Giving them a taste of the future. Outrage Rushed down from gap while EoP was defending. We began fighting for our damn lives after noticing 10 Px mains. After about 2 minutes into the fight, Havoc crashed focusing all their pressure on EoP. Outrage also put pressure on EoP for the past weeks theyve been crashing and plantin spys in the med level pure clans. We gave them a taste of whats to come. EoPs rein over the MPC's is coming to an end. Thanks for the fights. Im sorry about Tayyabs Chaotic maul 2. :whistling:

~Pictures~

110718164052.png

110718184141.png

110718164128.png

110718164216.png

110718164235.png

110718184205.png

110718184337.png

110718184351.png

110718184624ed.png

110718164336.png

110718164342.png

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

first outrage #1

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Lol Outrage obv. #1 MPC

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day,

teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime,

give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Strongest p2p med clans

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

We had one kid from PX with us and It's Desmon.. It's a midweek trip and yet you team up with another clan. Was quite funny how quickly we cleared you at dwarves, wasn't even a minute fight haha. Gf rookies, dare to step out tomorrow or gonna sit in clan wars?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

You guys better start looking for help Saturday lol

Sunday's going to be easy

10 steps ahead of ya.. Already got that ready. EoP is done.

BestLeader.png

80v60 this sunday, no problem =]

/query [EoP]Solo_K1ng for a 2v1 fight, no mains involved.. fight will take place deep wilderness so your asses can't tele and your loot fills up my bank.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

/query [EoP]Solo_K1ng for a 2v1 fight, no mains involved.. fight will take place deep wilderness so your asses can't tele and your loot fills up my bank.

lol

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

:dotfire:

BestLeader.png

solo i still <3 u hope these clan affairs wont get in the way of our personal one :wub:

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Lol Outrage and Havoc seem to have big mouths when they team up with each other, but hey if your gonna team up in-game you might aswell do it on forums aswell. Not sure why the 2 of you decide to talk to much crap, if you think it's going to get you anywhere then your in for a big surprise. If Havoc were smart they would stay clear of us and actually focus on getting somewhere bigger and better. Not that we really need to team with anyone, but keep in mind we have people we can call too you know, and im not talking about PX.

You guys should stick to clan wars.

As for Outrage, I only heard of them a month or two ago, give it another month or two and i'll have your clan forgotten again. Good luck lilguys....our whole clan feeds of smack-talkers like you guys, will give us a better reason to pull more and make ya'll shut up for a bit. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png

Lol Outrage and Havoc seem to have big mouths when they team up with each other, but hey if your gonna team up in-game you might aswell do it on forums aswell. Not sure why the 2 of you decide to talk to much crap, if you think it's going to get you anywhere then your in for a big surprise. If Havoc were smart they would stay clear of us and actually focus on getting somewhere bigger and better. Not that we really need to team with anyone, but keep in mind we have people we can call too you know, and im not talking about PX.

As for Outrage, I only heard of them a month or two ago, give it another month or two and i'll have your clan forgotten again. Good luck lilguys....our whole clan feeds of smack-talkers like you guys, will give us a better reason to pull more and make ya'll shut up for a bit. :thumbsup:

I don't care if you team with Px and the mighty ducks dawg

Serious note though, we were clear of you guys when you wanted Outrage. You guys weren't clear of us though.

P.S.HF>Px

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Why make empty threats...if u think you can stand up to us, do it in the wild dont post about it lol. Clans have said "Oh Outrage? That clan will close in a week, or a month." ~4 months later guess who's still here?

EOP doesn't scare anyone btw :thumbsup:

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

Pair of idiots talking down to a bigger clan.

You act as if their clan has no friends to come even out a 2v2.

Just because their bigger means they should crash and mess with smaller clans? Nice logic. Idc if any other clan is willing to back down to EOP but we wont.

yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

I pity you. Only reason why your not talking is because they didnt waste time chasing your clan.

BestLeader.png

That's what I'm saying lmao

To Havoc and Outrage, I suggest you guys stop talking so much ****. All you 2 are doing is digging a hole. Every fight you guys get will be crashed, you'll be forced to sit in single all trip long. Good luck with spies idiots lmao no idea who you guys are messing with

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

If all your leaders of your new little P2P clan keep talking garbage then where do you expect it to get you? Even if you did have intentions on overtaking EOP then TLP FOE and MM are just going to whoop the cockiness out of you, but it's a shame that you guys couldn't just keep your mouths shut and move on like any normal new clan would do, and it's also a shame that FOE, TLP or MM won't even get the chance to humiliate you because we will be be doing all the work. We caused MM to team with HF, we caused FI to team with VH, and now we are causing Outrage to team with Havoc, so who are you to say we don't scare anyone? lol.

Pretty cool though, if it wasn't 2v1 then it would be far too easy.

thekingu.png