Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Cant Touch This ~ Outrage & Friends

Morris

110719080725.png

eop be mad??????????

lol jon's still on BS, and so is EOP LOL

You're way too stupid and fragile minded to be a leader of any clan...

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

110719080725.png

eop be mad??????????

lol jon's still on BS, and so is EOP LOL

You're way too stupid and fragile minded to be a leader of any clan...

Alright buddy, please keep the flame low :D

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

EOP all your comments sound the same "oo we will send u back to battlescape" enuf posting **** like that and do it EOP might off been good back in the day now they cant even compete with MPC.

You don't know how stupid you make yourself and Outrage look when you post on PW lol :/.

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

EOP all your comments sound the same "oo we will send u back to battlescape" enuf posting **** like that and do it EOP might off been good back in the day now they cant even compete with MPC.

You don't know how stupid you make yourself and Outrage look when you post on PW lol :/.

And you dont understand how much your leaders brainwash their members into thinking they are good. + I can see that you guys cant admit that you are in a bad slump always changing the subject when someone brings it up.

And you dont understand how much your leaders brainwash their members into thinking they are good. + I can see that you guys cant admit that you are in a bad slump always changing the subject when someone brings it up.

I beg to differ ^_^

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Lmfao, Outrage is a joke of a clan ;).

Stop flame baiting bro, the joke has beaten your Clan in every single prep we had, on both servers.

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Stop flame baiting bro, the joke has beaten your Clan in every single prep we had, on both servers.

You're outrageous, (See what I did?). Your starting beef with EOP, if you knew how to runescape you'd know your doing it all wrong. Have fun getting slapped weekly :teehee: .

You're outrageous, (See what I did?). Your starting beef with EOP, if you knew how to runescape you'd know your doing it all wrong. Have fun getting slapped weekly :teehee: .

Hey i got proven wrong so i will change the subject to sound pro!

Gl idiots, after we're done with you, your going to wish you never came back to runescape.

#sense plz :3

EOP & Fanboys just stop replying to this topic if it's just flame & bait, thanks ;).

awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

Gl idiots, after we're done with you, your going to wish you never came back to runescape.

av-1326.gif

EOP rlly take this game so srs lol just drop it morons.

You're considered useless in CP and will always be considered useless how does that make you feel?

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

av-1326.gif

EOP rlly take this game so srs lol just drop it morons.

You're considered useless in CP and will always be considered useless how does that make you feel?

nice try :]

Experienced Member of Eruption of Pures

rwizt.png
esTQR.png

Lol Outrage and Havoc seem to have big mouths when they team up with each other, but hey if your gonna team up in-game you might aswell do it on forums aswell. Not sure why the 2 of you decide to talk to much crap, if you think it's going to get you anywhere then your in for a big surprise. If Havoc were smart they would stay clear of us and actually focus on getting somewhere bigger and better. Not that we really need to team with anyone, but keep in mind we have people we can call too you know, and im not talking about PX.

You guys should stick to clan wars.

As for Outrage, I only heard of them a month or two ago, give it another month or two and i'll have your clan forgotten again. Good luck lilguys....our whole clan feeds of smack-talkers like you guys, will give us a better reason to pull more and make ya'll shut up for a bit. :thumbsup:

TL:DR

And I think I speak for most people =/

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day,

teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime,

give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.

Yo Leech..

I Love u ..

110719080725.png

eop be mad??????????

AHAHAHAHA EOP HEATED

110719080725.png

eop be mad??????????

AHAHAHAHA EOP HEATED

Ill take note of that. "EOP claims to send us to battlescape by late August." By September ill have a good ol' laugh.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-