Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Signature

-XQ

I submitted it for SOTM but it got knocked back because it wasn't fitting the theme, whereas the theme is majorly general.

Mythical can be jason and the arganaughts.

In my case, its a tiger with yellow eyes thats gives a sense of awe and magic about it. - well to me anyway.

But whatever, I may aswell post it here for some critique :)

My first signature in about a year, havent really confined my work like this for a long time. The reason why i don't really make sig's is because your putting a lot of effects into a small place, where it normally looks better as the stock itself, so with this piece i tried to colour manage, add a few effects and tried to emphasise the focal, make it stand out more.

New style for me. :)

pwsotm.jpg

OT; I don't want an arguement here, I just think that most themes are generalised, and you can make from them whatever you want to make from them, especially with graphics.

~ XQ

pwsotm.jpg

Thanks guys.

Cheers `mo, I did think about that! But I like to keep as much of the stock in as I can, which is why im used to big pieces, guess I have to learn!

~ XQ

pwsotm.jpg