Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs Zenith

I Pk With OJ

Cmon Fi expect more out of you. <_< Weren't you pulling like 65+ to sat like two weeks ago. Work it ! :thumbsup:

Um no. :confused:

We pulled 59 at one point, but on weekends we've been steady around 40. Not sure where you got 65 from. The 59 was one of those "I don't even" pulls clans have sometimes for no reason. :teehee:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rofl who called for us Grayson or something? l0l

How'd you know?

Proud to have been a member of Carnage [2008-Closed]

Proud Legend of Zenith [2010-Present]

seanssig.jpg

seansltdpic1edited.jpg

Love the cloaks, gj fatility doing work.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

The reason some of you may not have heard much from Fatality is because that's how we want it. We're not about screaming to the top of the lungs every time we beat a clan, sure we'll make topics just to show we are still here. We're not about propaganda on Pure Warfare. We're not about flaming other clans because of our insecurities. We're just a Runescape pure clan looking to have some fun. We show respect to those who deserve it. You can't say one thing and do another, Fatality did that for too long and we're changing that. The only reason I make this post now is for the people who think Fatality went somewhere, no we're still here. Just moving in a slightly different direction than where we have been.

I can't believe how many of you are turning your backs on Grayson. I don't even know the guy, but even if he didn't have a clue what he was doing at least he was there. Where was everyone else? The most important thing is simply showing up, you should all be glad he made it not blaming him for the loss. If you really need someone to point your finger at you should be looking to your good callers who weren't there. I'm sure Grayson did the best he could, but he certainly wasn't the reason for the loss. I'm sorry Grayson that your own clan would disrespect you like this.

Now please if you don't have anything nice to say just leave the topic. We didn't make this topic to cause drama. Zenith put up a good fight Fatality just wanted it more this time.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png