Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Action Packed Saturday

-Toxine-

Didn't have 25 ending at CA ^_^. Otherwise gj on your trip.

You can clearly see in the picture we have 19 in the area, 16 not. Eop crashed while the fight was inside Chaos alter so we had way more then 19 left, we probably had more then 25 tbh.

Ah okay... It looked like we were clearing you when EoP crashed but I'm not one of those people who constantly denies everything you say. I'll take your word for it.

2s1ry3n.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Was fun. Ct might claimed they pushed us out of CA with their lvl 70s but obv crap, with EoP rushing thereafter and everything. We arent lvl 70s like malice or EF control, we need to fight above lvl 20 next time.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Gj in the first fight, you actually might have won that one, but the second one we left because we weren't going to sit and wait for you to regroup in single while getting sniped by mains...

Otherwise great job

aight reasonable, thanks for fights =)

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

So u had 35 starting 19 ending, grats.

We had 33 starting 30 ending. Sorry you didn't win. Posting topic shortly.

You didn't win either. With cp's mith and returning 19 CP can easily hold off 30 CT for returners.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

damn eop crashers

tell your leaders not to talk **** then

I do what i want

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Gj in the first fight, you actually might have won that one, but the second one we left because we weren't going to sit and wait for you to regroup in single while getting sniped by mains...

Otherwise great job

We were at corp the whole time, not sure what your leaders are telling you

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Otherwise great job

We were at corp the whole time, not sure what your leaders are telling you

Lol no you ran west and if we had followed you west then you would have ended up near single.

And i'll get off your topic now.

Thanks for the fight but that picture was in reply to you sending us one saying "Come get us" while being in single, lol. Gj on your trip nonetheless.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

only clean fight was the FI fight.

Only clan that's really respectable nowadays anyway. Respect FI. Control, we have 19 in range, like 3 off the map running when eop rushes, and like 5 kids inside CA. If you think you pushed us, just think logically. We outmith and outlevel you. Try we were pulling up, because for some reason you can't hit us @ hills where it's almost even, but we rush you at level 12, where once we kill your high levels there's nothing our high levels can do. And also, I want to know why it is that EOP were in our worlds only when we were in yours. They had not even got near us the rest of the trip.

Zenith have mains out the ass that log out once Z logs out. That's weird as ****. You guys hop from fights and skip out of fights just to try and get an easy win when you have +10 on a clan you fight.

I honestly almost hate every clan.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

So u had 35 starting 19 ending, grats.

We had 33 starting 30 ending. Sorry you didn't win. Posting topic shortly.

You didn't win either. With cp's mith and returning 19 CP can easily hold off 30 CT for returners.

Ofc we can hold them back, maybe next time p0ke will have the balls to fight us deeper, nice try CT. :thumbsup:

gj cp, the guys named controlamos and am juice suck

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

we had 36 starting and 32 ending,you had way less then 25ppl left rofl more like 10 r0fl

Funny how theirs a Pic with our ending ops showing we had 25+ ROFL

we had 36 starting and 32 ending,you had way less then 25ppl left rofl more like 10 r0fl

JUst look at the pics. I dont know why you guys are flaming, its how our trip went. Thanks for the fights.

there is not even a pic of your ending opts when eop crashed...?

@drunk how in the hell am i flaming by telling my opinion from what i saw

qOY7v.png

Funny how theirs a Pic with our ending ops showing we had 25+ ROFL

JUst look at the pics. I dont know why you guys are flaming, its how our trip went. Thanks for the fights.

there is not even a pic of your ending opts when eop crashed...?

@drunk how in the hell am i flaming by telling my opinion from what i saw

um, there's a picture showing that we had 19 with 16 not in range, and a few spread out equaling to about 25. Please take your time to read the topic. rofl r0fl

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility