Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control's F2P Saturday (23/07/2011)

P0ke N Die

TVnse.png

| Forums | Memberlist | Youtube Channel |

Expecting a low pull because of the amount of people who left for vacation last night, we pulled a suprising 49 People to start the trip off with keeping it consistent as usual. We didn't get much action today because people wouldn't fight us, we actually just stood on the sperm hill for 30 minutes and told every med clan where we were. Couple of minutes later TLP rushed us so we scrapped that idea. Sorry to the clans we crashed but we wanted action.

02pPg.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs Intense Redemption

This was what we had been waiting for, a chance to get back at Intense Redemption for all of the ****-talking passed between us both all week. We fought them at the ruins, defending the furnace. We pushed them out of the building pretty quickly and cleared the battlefield. Thanks IR.

image163718.png

image163750.png

image163914.png

image163921.png

image164113.png

110723163018.png

110723163213.png

110723163304.png

110723163328.png

110723163533.png

20110723163533.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs Intense Redemption vs Outrage

IR and O were fighting at the ruins so we decided to go hit it up. Didn't take us too long to clear it, we focused on IR first and then went south to find Outrage in a fall in ready to fight. Thanks O for giving us some action. We pushed O down to chaos altar and then banked our loot.

image173104.png

image173245.png

110723172811.png

110723172903.png

110723162832.png

h1cJY.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

CP had just finished clearing Fatality when we caught them spread out at the gap. We quickly rushed in and cleared everybody we could attack, a few got away and ran west to single.

(Don't have pics atm, watch video)

h1cJY.png

Control vs Corrupt Pures

To finish the day off, we fought CP at the chaos altar. So CP rushed in looking confident with some insulting spams and we picked a lot of them off, forcing them to exit the CA.

image175733.png

image175955.png

110723175110.png

110723175817.png

110723175852.png

110723180003.png

110723180009.png

h1cJY.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to apologise on behalf of EOP for crashing that fight, looks like you were in Control,we were very eager to hit CP.

Overall well done

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Gj guys ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Trip was fun overall hut got boring waiting for fights unfortunately, 43 ending against it was awesome. Thanks to everyone we thought.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Control vs Corrupt Pures

CP had just finished clearing Fatality when we caught them spread out at the gap. We quickly rushed in and cleared everybody we could attack, a few got away and ran west to single.

dont remember this...?

and when we fought you, how does that Baby Asian know EOP is coming?

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/9404/110723180003.png <-

You did not push us, we pulled ourselves up there so we could attack more of you.

I also took it upon myself to count the minimap, you have around 22 and we have around 20 when EOP rush. Yes, I counted the clumps too because I'm that good. (it helps to count a couple of the skulls)

We started with around 30-32, we didn't outopt you.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Control vs Corrupt Pures

dont remember this...?

You did not push us, we pulled ourselves up there so we could attack more of you.

I also took it upon myself to count the minimap, you have around 22 and we have around 20 when EOP rush. Yes, I counted the clumps too because I'm that good. (it helps to count a couple of the skulls)

Let me run that through google translator... Ah yes, seems like you are mad.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Control vs Corrupt Pures

dont remember this...?

u can see white dots comming from ne and there are about 4 people who could gotten a lag soon as eop rushed ca. U can always have that look of the clan cloak or cape when ur dieing

Control vs Corrupt Pures

dont remember this...?

u can see white dots comming from ne and there are about 4 people who could gotten a lag soon as eop rushed ca. U can always have that look of the clan cloak or cape when ur dieing

Control vs Corrupt Pures

dont remember this...?

Let me run that through google translator... Ah yes, seems like you are mad.

Why do I seem mad? Nothing else to say, I guess.

dientes agradable maldito novato, run that through your translator xD (I am of course messing around here, but I think I'm mad too.)

hilightsig.png

Kyle that pic was taken just before Eop rushed lmao aswell as that you can see people coming from the corner of the trees, we have 2 members close by.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Kyle that pic was taken just before Eop rushed lmao aswell as that you can see people coming from the corner of the trees, we have 2 members close by.

y's he all the way up there...?

hilightsig.png

You guys should prep us during the week since your claims on weekends are always about beating us :/

really fishy imo, while at the same time you lose to clans like EF during the week lol. As an outsider I would have to side with CP's point of view.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

You guys should prep us during the week since your claims on weekends are always about beating us :/

really fishy imo, while at the same time you lose to clans like EF during the week lol. As an outsider I would have to side with CP's point of view.

Doesen't make sense to me, We beat MA 3-0 P2P prep while you lost to them 0-3 lol.

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

Doesen't make sense to me, We beat MA 3-0 P2P prep while you lost to them 0-3 lol.

in case u havent gotten the memo or ur just lost

today is saturday, saturdays mean f2p trips.. not p2p preps

Disagreed, CT's topic has live primary footage of the fight scene, the complete opposite to CP's topic.

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

We never fought at gap...maybe you killed like 2 returners or something.

Also found it quite funny how you didn't wanna fight above lvl 10, knowing our levels would demolish you within 2 minutes.

Corrupt Pures 11j2cfd.gif [High Council]
| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.corruptpures.invisionzone.com |
20gjvgw.png